Request if unlimited mithril can be obtained with game guardian

bereaver

• Administrators

The game is called bounty hunter black dawn, sorry it is my first time submitting a question and I must of missed it, please let me know

Describe in detail what steps you have taken, what the results obtained, and so on. Telepath is not here.

• Administrators

I pressed some buttons using game guardian to try and get mithril in game, says that in first post, if it is this hard to get a reply, why does the forum exist?

Not for search telepath. But you want only him.

Let's do press some buttons in gg. May be this fix your issue. May be not.

Stay wait for coming telepath here. He resolve all your problem and point right way.

I can not do this, without prompted detail.

Good luck.

• Administrators

Either answer the question or dont post lol, you are wasting your time

Telepath?

Deleted duplicate topics.

Why are you being so rude? If this continues, a permanent ban is in order. Please take the time to see why, according to our rules: https://gameguardian.net/forum/guidelines/
If this is how you treat a developer, you can expect zero support. No one wants to help a jerk.

That being said, please revise your first post, to include ALL of the following details:

What errors are you receiving from GameGuardian?
Have you read through the troubleshooting guide (found in my signature)?
Is this an issue, or a request?

• Administrators

I was wondering if you can receive more mithril in the game bounty hunter black dawn for Android using game guardian, thank you

In that case, you'll need to start a request thread, not a help thread