If desired addresses searched for only when all regions selected

Enyby

• Administrators

For improving next version of GG:

1. Find the desired address. They should remain small. About 10 pieces. Nothing too much should not be there.

2. Go to the settings tab and write log ranges / regions.

3. Attach the resulting file to new topic in help forum: 
https://gameguardian.net/forum/forum/14-help/, do not forget to specify that the application of the hack and which data searched.

4. Another good idea to attach a screen with the search results with a comment which values come to hack.

• 1 month later...

Well, then guess ill be the first lol. As i know all of you are busy, there is a game ( Paramon. Noted the update omb is fixed ) I been trying to hack using my samsung galaxy s5 SM-G900P ) Its rooted, and got the GG application, but I cannot figure out how to change the actual value of gold, crystals etc. I have looked at all the tutorials on here, but none are up to date, at least for this game, considering its been out for 2 years. I been trying to get vip+ So i can get that prioritized help in professionals doing this for me, but getting errors for some reason using my credit card on PayPal. And again...time is almost never plentiful on your guys side, so im asking for some help please on any of these above issues.

Screenshot_2015-09-06-20-23-23.png

Screenshot_2015-09-06-20-24-30.png

Edited by deathknight666

I been messing around with both. Problem is, idk what codes am i looking for in this game that involves the gold currency and crystals. I mean, when i type in the current value i have of either or, it shows the multiples of numeric code, but i am not sure if all games work the same in that aspect or what. I was paying attention maybe around 20-30 times, watching that angry birds transformer video, watching how GG was done. Was hard cause it wasnt english, so, I am asking please to have help with getting the info down. I hope this isnt a request. Not trying to stress you guys out or anything, I just really want this to be something real. I wont ever be rude or demand anything, I just will keep reaching out kindly, until either I figure this out, or the professionals, you guys are able to step in and give me a hand. I know you guys are busy and such so I shouldnt expect too much, but that doesnt affect my determination C; . Wouldnt I love a video or something to see this done on this very game english server

• Administrators

You have not specified that when you start this game need to select a server on which to play. It seems that the game is online, all data on the server and nothing is impossible to hack through GG. Look for mods.

I choose another server and all started from scratch.

You dont have to do that. There is a fix. You have to go into your file manager OR download solid explorer from the play store which is what i did to help me find all fangcun files,. delete EVERYTHING with "fangcun"  in its name and then it will let the patch download. ( Note: You only will have to deal with this fangcun issue once after you do the things i just listed )  I figured this out on a whim about the fangcun folder. After you delete all that, reopen the app, it will let you download the patch. Sorry, thought you would look into that it has servers and such etc. Yeah, US server 3 is the one im on. I already looked. I spent hours looking for a legit mod, and thats why I came here to find some help. I never said it was impossible lol. I meant, that I am having a hard time figuring it out, and that I would love and hope to make this a reality. Especially since I put so much into it just for them to ***** me over. Again, sorry for not being specific enough. Will you help me please?

Edited by deathknight666