Gathering information about GG errors

Enyby

50 minutes ago, yx335039642 said:

In pubg, there is no effect on xa memory and cannot be modified

Got this issue too, seems anti debug trick. 
what a nice trick to protect memory.

No its not firmware issue, or broken ptrace. It's a memory protection trick created by tencent. Preventing writing into the memory. You should check it yourself, to know what i mean. Its good protection.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

That not a bug. Ptrace. EXACTLY as @Enyby already stated.

On 3/9/2019 at 7:07 AM, saiaapiz said:

Got this issue too, seems anti debug trick. 
what a nice trick to protect memory.

Another game, similar protections. It's not just write protection on xa range. You can most likely find a random string and make an edit without any crash. Certain strings/functions might have some kind of integrity check

root and not root results are the same after recording the script can not be run.

yes, but I record with a range of memory whatever the result is the same, can it be repaired or whatever?

6 minutes ago, NoFear said:

That not a bug. Ptrace. EXACTLY as @Enyby already stated.

Another game, similar protections. It's not just write protection on xa range. You can most likely find a random string and make an edit without any crash. Certain strings/functions might have some kind of integrity check

Edited by HEROGAMEOfficial

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

root and not root results are the same after recording the script can not be run.

yes, but I record with a range of memory whatever the result is the same, can it be repaired or whatever?

Different phone.

Maybe try another kernel.

I can tell you it is possible. In your video, next to the game process you see a '#'. That means something is already attached to the game. So when you use gg, you interrupt what's attached, which is how the game protects itself.

Now look at my video. I did same searches and edit. But my game doesn't have # next to it.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Enyby said:

Yes. This is bug. Currently you can manually put  single quotes around first parameter. Will be fixed in next release.

How is this a gg bug? Game has process already attached by something.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Maybe we talk about different things. I talk only about record script bug. See video on youtube.

I'm talking about the second he makes edit, game crashes. 

Edit:

Lol. Maybe game didn't crash 😛

I just saw the # next to pid. So figured that was the issue.