Gathering information about GG errors

Enyby

Hi
Android Release 4.4.4
GG version 73.10
There is a big problem Arabic problem is not from translation but from the program itself
The problem is that there are numbers and Arabic characters in the memory, so the value is lost, and we can not freeze or modify to re-write all the value, and this is difficult because its places change pictures so that you understand my intention
Arabic

a2.thumb.png.029606991a0d7c764c728cd4059fb300.png

a1.thumb.png.826db81252abeab3aee7dce08592f650.png
English

e2.thumb.png.3ee7670cd3c603b86a9eb92bc3accd0c.png

e1.thumb.png.1882442c0b545a006a6a70cf1f1839ef.png
As shown in figure, the original value is (2.3113017e-41)
But the Arabic alphabet appears as follows (41-اس 2.311017)
Well, the solution is simple. Just edit the numbers in Arabic and make them in English
 Also, replace the (اس) character (e)
Please fix + reformat the upcoming versions because it is a big problem and when we modify the game the value takes time and errors occur
Note the problem with all programs and games

• Administrators

Something wrong with Arabic Locale on your Android. Use English locale.

I do not understand Arabic, so I can not help you.

All output in UI localized with selected Locale, so if you choose Arabic - then it formatted by rules inside your firmware, not by GG itself.

So use English locale and problem must be solved.

[added 2 minutes later]

I think this problem is related to writing the other way. Part of the data is displayed in one direction, part in the other.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, DESYROLLERSE said:

you forgot perhaps the people who connect from their devices

Screenshot_20190315-132857__01.jpg

It is literally right there 🙂

why do not you get a woman moderator

We select moderators based on helpfulness, activity and ability to discern. Not on gender.

your current moderators ...

and I'm talking about a specific person

He is an admin, not a moderator.

On 3/15/2019 at 7:03 PM, Enyby said:

All output in UI localized with selected Locale, so if you choose Arabic - then it formatted by rules inside your firmware, not by GG itself.

[added 2 minutes later]

I think this problem is related to writing the other way. Part of the data is displayed in one direction, part in the other.

thank you for your reply
+ Yes problem as you mentioned the Arabic language direction from the right to the left + use Arabic numbers
But some languages also have the same problem, not just Arabic
I have a suggestion to solve this problem and it makes the memory language of the GG program and not the language of the machine itself and make it exclusively like English
It may be difficult but we love the program and unfortunately I'm not very good English 😞 So I use the Arabic language but the problem I mentioned earlier
Thank you ^_^

Edited by ATAA-SY

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, ATAA-SY said:

But some languages also have the same problem, not just Arabic

Which languages? Show screenshots and examples.

15 minutes ago, ATAA-SY said:

it makes the memory language of the GG program and not the language of the machine itself and make it exclusively like English

Then use English locale. Remember few words and go on. Al controls stay on same place in any locale so you need only remember where which item located.

Also it is not hard English, so you can just memorize it.

On 15‏/3‏/2019 at 19:33, DESYROLLERSE said:

@ATAA-SY you had the problem with the previous version?

If the answer is no.

The solution is very easy. use the previous version

Unfortunately this problem exists even in older versions 😕 !

22 hours ago, Enyby said:

Which languages? Show screenshots and examples.

Well, I searched all the languages in the program and took pictures of the problem
At the beginning I will put the English language and then the rest of the languages (I will put the same value to clarify the difference)

e1.thumb.png.29b4e43338ee31acb01d407c9f2b4908.png

e2.thumb.png.9abe54656acbc4da8b970cff3b95b2bc.png

Arabic (AR) Problem numbers and replace letter e with letter اس

a1.thumb.png.bb58ab9158d01bc6a5d78e8bbbc6750c.png

a2.thumb.png.739f21a8999fed789712e6644d7abb8d.png

Farsi  (FA) Problem numbers and replace letter e with code X10 ^

f1.thumb.png.43f7b38863c52e32bc952959a694cc4e.png

f2.thumb.png.70e00f9bd781f9d4f858bab93bc0c4a1.png

svenska  (SV) Problem Replace letter e with code 10X ^

s1.thumb.png.af88e642f66bb52b2d2602d9683994e9.png

s2.thumb.png.345140c54ab82deb1b41a3c5d3baed60.png

These are all languages that experience this problem
I've always waited for a new release. Maybe this problem has been resolved. I said maybe someone did not tell you or did not learn it. I just wanted to tell you so you can improve the program and make it better. !
I do not say that I want an immediate solution and it was difficult to fix this problem. Keep it as it is. No problem. I will manage my situation. I will face this kind of values. I will turn to English.
Thank you for sharing and sorry to bother you 🙂 

• Administrators

I don't format numbers like this. I just call the system class that does the rest. If it formats numbers in this way, then it is either conceived and accepted in this locale, or it is an android bug.
I can not rewrite the whole android in one application. I can only advise you to use a locale that you understand.

Moreover, I do not know how correctly, because I do not know these locales.

On 3/17/2019 at 10:41 PM, Enyby said:

I don't format numbers like this. I just call the system class that does the rest. If it formats numbers in this way, then it is either conceived and accepted in this locale, or it is an android bug.
I can not rewrite the whole android in one application. I can only advise you to use a locale that you understand.

Moreover, I do not know how correctly, because I do not know these locales.

GG version 73.12
The solution works well Fixed the problem of numbers and characters in memory Thank you for help 🤩
These images from the Arabic language after solving the problem 🙂 Also put the same value as the previous pictures 😃
af1.thumb.png.6aa97770871b317437984c377cfbdfc4.png
af2.thumb.png.853872238da4a68e3f2059c4d0fe3971.png

On 3/15/2019 at 5:03 PM, Enyby said:

All output in UI localized with selected Locale, so if you choose Arabic - then it formatted by rules inside your firmware, not by GG itself.

[added 2 minutes later]

you know how reverse this cach?in find very searches include in called dalvik see this image for examples

cache1.png

cache2.png

EnyBy A record script has an error, the case is the same as the case before, only this quotation mark in loadfile () does not exist. I don't give anything here, please try recording the script yourself and when recording run the script that is already create. after that try to stop recording the script and run the script record.