Gathering information about GG errors

Enyby

• Moderators
Just now, nalcwap said:

im bad at programming, not know how make simple code, i have a brain problem(not a joke) and i forget much i not know if is sintoms of bad news but im try not  beleave, sorry this but im try explain the situation, thanks you two

I know 0 programming...  Pointer is just this

Take a value and it's Hex value = address location that it's pointing to. When you get to that address it can contain more useful data.

Sometimes pointers are in groups. So player data, maybe hp atk def is each a pointer, but each pointer is one after another. Focus on a"easy" value, then work with pointers branching from that to find related data.

3 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I know 0 programming...  Pointer is just this

Take a value and it's Hex value = address location that it's pointing to. When you get to that address it can contain more useful data.

Sometimes pointers are in groups. So player data, maybe hp atk def is each a pointer, but each pointer is one after another. Focus on a"easy" value, then work with pointers branching from that to find related data.

thanks bro, but how bypass with this?i not understand how, i see the logic but not know how to do this,he mean i can bypass with the pointers but how to do?

Edited by nalcwap

• Moderators
1 minute ago, nalcwap said:

thanks bro, but how bypass with this?i not understand how, i see the logic but not know how to do this

What do you mean "bypass"?

Like do a lib edit so you don't need to search the value again?

Try gdb debugging if phone supports it. 

Just now, NoFear said:

What do you mean "bypass"?

Like do a lib edit so you don't need to search the value again?

Try gdb debugging if phone supports it. 

i mean break that protection to can read with the gameguardian search

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

block the gameguardian read the game, for example in game Family Guy The Quest for Stuff_

What happens trying to hack that game?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

not permit attach the process name of game give error 9

Sounds like device issue. Game on my device doesn't appear to have any protection.

This when you try to attach gg to process? When you search? Or when you edit?

3 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Sounds like device issue. Game on my device doesn't appear to have any protection.

This when you try to attach gg to process? When you search? Or when you edit?

see, no root

1co.png

Edited by nalcwap

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

Usually you can read and write to memory without attach if this memory can be read and write. For write to read-only memory need attach.

It is just simple works, you not need do anything. If possible write, when attach blocked - then GG write it.

is this the bad block part of memory?thanks

bugSem Título.png