Gathering information about GG errors

Enyby

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

Saya tidak mengerti. Jelaskan dengan tangkapan layar.

Why do I use languages other than the original English like this,  in native English there are no problems in number separators, namely (,)

Screenshot_20190220-093112.png

I not like a number separator with (.), I want my GG to be Indonesian but if I use Indonesian I have to use (.) for number separators.

• Administrators

Then use English locale. Separators depends from your locale. If you want Indonesian then you must use Indonesian separator. If you want English separator - use English Locale.

No other choice.

Or do not use thousand separators at all. It is only confuse people.

I not like a number separator with (.), I want my GG to be Indonesian but if I use Indonesian I have to use (.) for number separators.

Then go to Indonesian government and request change separator in your locale.

Hi. Im using non-root Parallel Space for my GG. Im facing a problem with the Parallel Space apps that so sudden continuously appear to close the apps. Been using months this is 1st time happens. Did try installed others like Parallel Space Lite, DualSpace and Virtual Space.. but right after the installation directly appear for close the apps. Please help me any possibility for fix this. Thanks. 

Screenshot_20190301-112738_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Edited by ImNoobBoob