Gathering information about GG errors

Enyby

Sorry for bothering you sir, 

I have tried all other virtual space app but non of them worked. And I'm a newbie in using game guardian so I don't know much about it so can you tell me what is Firmware and how I can troubleshoot it.

Additionally I have Moto M mobile with Android 6.0 marshmallow, 4 Gb RAM.

I hope my device is not creating any problem for me, please help sir

• Administrators
On 12/26/2018 at 6:27 AM, Enyby said:

Maybe virtual space issue. I can not say now.

Something wrong with virtual space. 'cat' for /proc/pid/maps is work, but daemon can not read anything from it.

17 hours ago, Enyby said:

Something wrong with virtual space. 'cat' for /proc/pid/maps is work, but daemon can not read anything from it.

enyvy i find a bypass to 0 bytes in harry pother  i make a clone with app cloner with option debugable second option on  , not put the first option to wait on because show black scrren in the game , now in the regions is show the size ,is only a bypass because i not know why this game need this on , i see somehere here in forum oyher game with this error but not remember what game , if someone know put here to see if can be fixed same  method, thanks

7 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Then game defense. Work only against no root devices. And make game complete undefended against root.

sorry when download the data show 0 bytes ,something wrong, i tried only the apk without internet and not download the data and make the change and show the size now with the data and internet on the game show 0 bytes  in regions and not be possible search

Edited by nalcwap

2 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Then you can not hack this game without root.

ok thanks bro, one question in parallel space show other process parallel space mdserver with 85.25 mb size and if i aatach to this process show regions , my question is this process not afect the game>?

Edited by nalcwap