Gathering information about GG errors

Enyby

• 3 weeks later...

@Enyby so if xiaomi same as you say we muat root? 2 virtual i am ready try keep same lol. Must im download all virtual to try work orang not? 

Edited by KimSigehito
Sorry i am not write in end page already have same issue like asal me

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

All written in message. Also I not understand your attempts in the video end. Ignore top dialog and try deal with dialog below it.

??? What do you mean? Can you explain?

Edited by Ideas101
Because I want explanation

20 hours ago, Enyby said:

Disable usage external sdcard as internal memory.

My case same with north @Enyby error like as him, im alrrady use parallel spacr, akun parallel , then use dr. Clone. Keep same lol have any solution about installing game guardian for xiaomi? Im using xiqomi pocophone f1

Hello, I am using a LG G7 android 8.0 rooted phone. I have the problem that when I tap on the game guardian symbol, the menu does only appear at apps that are not full screen. Some apps like PUBGM only go in full screen and then, the menu is kinda invisible, you can only see the web address of gg and the eye at the buttom right. When I tap on the eye it does react and the web address does dissapear as long I hold the eye button. I do not think that any invisible part of gg does react as I can still use Buttons of the game even though the gg overlay should be over it. I hope you can help me. Log below

Edit2: I found out that gg doesnt work when i use the lg g7 exclusive feature(translated): disable warnings during the game, after enabling it game guardian overlay does appear. 

GG_logcat_r8.69.1_12933_8.0.0_26.log

Screenshot_2018-12-12-14-24-39.png

Edited by XFactorLive
Screenshot added Edit2: found a half fix

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, XFactorLive said:

I found out that gg doesnt work when i use the lg g7 exclusive feature(translated): disable warnings during the game, after enabling it game guardian overlay does appear. 

Then firmware do not display any dialog over game. So disable this feature.