Gathering information about GG errors

Enyby

I had a problem when "scanning data", I just upgraded my version of the Guardian game to the latest because I saw that there was a "64 bit support" feature after I tried it turned out to be stuck when "scanning data" for up to 1 hour, when I used GG "old version" so very smooth, scanning only takes less than 1 second

Please fix this

This is the specification of my gadget

( VIVO V7 )

Screenshot_20180825_160853.jpg

Edited by Abednego

Hi my name is John I wanted to know why my screen goes black every time I use gamegurdian with parrel space all the methods done work properly but when I search and change the numbers on the game a few seconds later the screen goes completely black I don't understand why is this happening is this a bug

Hi i can't use gg in parallel space it says that is not optimizing so i use virtual space but i got problem in that gg icon disappear after a certain time like within 1-2 min by that i can't use hack in free fire please help Enyby sir i have Android version 7 i try prevent unload 1,2,3 nothing works hope you will help sir

Edited by Rajeshtmg
Miss some points

My friend have 1 gb ram phone lava ans in his phone gg works perfectly i have Samsung a3 with 1.5gb ram but not working what can be the problem? And wherw to find optimized version because PlayStore version didnot work for me

• 3 weeks later...

Gg have problem about translate on Georgian language . Example: restart on Georgian language is რესტარტი but here is wrote ესტარტი . There aren't full words. Pls fix it. Also sry bcs my English is not good

• 2 weeks later...

Help me please.

My game guardian always force close / freeze when i use it for hacking nfs : no limits.

I have tried prevent unload 1-3, change SW-HW mode. Uninstall and install the newest version, and still nothing.

I'm using game guardian (no root) with parallel space, on Nokia 6 (oreo 8.1).

sorry with my bad language, and i'm newbie abuot hacking game. I'm really appreciate if someone reply or help me.

thanks.