Gathering information about GG errors

Enyby

• Administrators

1. Why do you need the old version? Install two identical new versions next to each other.
2. It looks like your installation of the new version has been canceled. Do not do this and will not suggest removing the installer from the old version.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm.. i got same PROBLEM.. This PROBLEM will come,,after i finish use GG,, and i start playing game..around 30minute,, and then my GAME will automatically restart.. Please help me,, solve this PROBLEM??..

okScreenshot_2017-12-08-19-41-29-37.thumb.png.bcfe2e7f6997ebf67c3ad8580ff53062.pngScreenshot_2017-12-09-21-17-21-23.thumb.png.aadb1d62b735f7907d966a9e7e4968c9.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I do not see any force close in this log. The fact that the game hangs up is your problem, because you change too many values and touch something important.

Logcat makes sense to send if GG itself is closed and you do not have any process killer.

• 2 weeks later...