Gathering information about GG errors

Enyby

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

Explain issue detailed. What you mean by 'not worked' and so on.

sorry for that.on version 8.52 everytime i want to search anyting,the game dead(or killed..?) and it shows like on the screenshots...it wouldnt happen on version 8.46 and version before 8.46.. i tried  autopaused  on or off..didn work.

Screenshot_20160601-065828.png

Screenshot_20160601-070421.png

Screenshot_20160601-065450.png

• Administrators

I do not see anything odd. Your app died before GG attach to it.

May be some anticheat in game?

Give me 3 logcat from last version with this app. It is very odd.

4 hours ago, Enyby said:

I do not see anything odd. Your app died before GG attach to it.

May be some anticheat in game?

Give me 3 logcat from last version with this app. It is very odd.

maybe it is something anticheat..I only found this on chaosrings3 and Dragon Quest8..new version works just fine on the other games.I even made screen recorder so you can see what happened.anywany,forget it you havent any clue about this issue,at least the version 8.46 work for me. https://mega.nz/#!dhoiHIaT!HpxbBXxQop4oRW-k1mzHYraDK2h7m6wztZRJGZFDO8k

8.52.txt

• Administrators

Video file does not exists.

18 hours ago, Excaliburx said:

8.52.txt

In here many lines missed.

Need 3 different logcat + 3 file /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.jzhiaeegytseyztruzuc/files/last_run.log from every run of GG.

On 2016/6/2 at 7:12 AM, Enyby said:

Video file does not exists.

In here many lines missed.

Need 3 different logcat + 3 file /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.jzhiaeegytseyztruzuc/files/last_run.log from every run of GG.

sorry buddy,I make  sense now,it could be my rom"s issue not GG ,I just realize version 8.48 worked fine before then dont know since when this happening.I think i will figure it out.appreciate for your help.

I still have a random crashes from the gg demon (since v 8.52) while search.

I thought its was a problem with multisearch, but its the same in simple searches too. Not gamerelated, it happend from time to time in every game. Everytime one second after i entered a new value and pressed search

2016-06-04-13-44-09.txt

last_run.log

Edited by geribaldi

12 hours ago, Enyby said:

List sorted by pid. I try some sort in next versions.

It was fine until last Version.

One of the best new Features was the history list. It save a lot of time.

I know you dont like a customizable shortcutlist/prediction list, but it would be perfect.

We have on android this ***** problem that there are no immutable Offsets. All important adresses are changing after game restart. A customizable shortcut list or a script feature would Make this repeating steps more easy.

Please dont forget, you guys have made a the greates android tool hacking  tool for multiplayeronline games, the first mem editor with important anticheatpreventions i already know from our pc hacks we sell. (Made me very  happy to see you guys care about this important matter)

There are games we need every round 1-2 minutes to find and edit adresses or values because they changing to many times.

I need only shortcut buttons like

Press

Shortcut 1

Search  for 1034147594d;1017370378d;1156431553d

And after results was found i press 1 again  to change all found values to 270000000

Or any time saving feature for hacking  ammo, live etc...

I got killed faster than i found right adresses for unlimited ammo in mp games ;)

How it  work this randomadresschangeins*** in android? The game self must know the new adresses after old one was changed. Is there no way to read that out?

Thank you

• Administrators
4 hours ago, geribaldi said:

It was fine until last Version.

Will be fixed in next version.

I know you dont like a customizable shortcutlist/prediction list, but it would be perfect.

We do not plan it in near future. May be try later.

How it  work this randomadresschangeins*** in android? The game self must know the new adresses after old one was changed. Is there no way to read that out?

Depend what you mean. If ASLR - it managed by kernel.

If in game change address it depends on game. Usually in game present pointer var pointed to needed data, but it has been unknown offset. This make find this pointer impossible.

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

You can try this test version for that. And say about result.

GameGuardian.git_signed.apk

The process list works now, the game i wanna to hack is now on the second place of the list, the first is samsung touch wiz and the phone is hanging after gg autoinjects in this process.

Also gg is killed sometimes, without any message. I have a logcat from it.

2016-06-05-18-43-19.txt

last_run.log

Did you seen the post with logcat from crashed daemon?

Maybe a problem with my phone if no other user has the same issues

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

and the phone is hanging after gg autoinjects in this process.

No any injection exists. Speedhack must be activated manually in any case. Other actions like search must be explicit called.

I think you use autopause. And after auto selected process it paused by this setting.

26 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

Did you seen the post with logcat from crashed daemon?

I see. I can not found reason. It hard after compiler optimisation. But I have some ideas. May be it can help.

In next version I start collect info not only for Java crashes but and native crashes too. May be I find something helpful for this.