Gathering information about GG errors

Enyby

ok I got the logcat. 

hi speedhack works on my nexus 5 but not on my new nexus 5x. ive tried on different apps and none work, while all of them work on nexus 5. is this due to the phone processor or something that I can fix? not sure if I can get an error log for this. TIA

GG.txt

Found new bug with float button

Enyby please change the upload size for attachments again. Lot of cat.log are bigger than 1.19 MB

Cant upload catlog for this because its 2,xx mb

Dont wanna use sharehosters

• Administrators

I do not think this behavior is a bug. This minor inconvenience, which is characteristic for the individual firmware. I do not have a similar behavior on my device or emulators, it's hard to say what the reason there. And to spend time on a detailed investigation, I do not see sense.

I have looked into dev menu and find the real taken size from icon.

Is there a xml i can edit for this with a apk editor?

The display under the rectangle is not usable. Thought it was dirt, but its a software problem. Maybe firmwaresided.

Will try older versions

Project 9.jpg

• Administrators

I check on emulator and device - size is normal - fit icon. May be in your firmware has been limit for minimal size of view.

hot_point_view.xml in layout. Icon 40dp in container with wrap_content.

I found the problem. It was a app from samsung "game tuner". This app can change the screensolution and framerate from low bis ultrahigh for every game. Whyever the app thought gg was a game. Thats all. 

The following bug annoying me all few days.

I know its normal that a game can crash during memedit or freezing values, but if the game crash, i cant close gg

There is popping up the same error message. I must be very fast to press the gg icon behind this window. But look for yourself.

Its not in every game