Gathering information about GG errors

Enyby

Hi Enyby,

Thanks for the quick response! 

Any suggestions or options to remedy this problem?  switching to older or new firmware maybe?  or....??

Forgot to mention in my initial post that I downloaded GG tester (#47uthw6s) and the speed hack worked (but not working for the puzzle quest game.)

Edited by peedubya
re-wording

ugh...  I wonder then if it's because I upgraded to Android 10...  I can't remember if GG speed hack was working in Android 9 before upgrading.  (Don't really want to do this but I suppose I can downgrade?)

Or maybe problem will go away if I upgrad to Android 11?.... 

Grrrrrr - I guess there's only one way to find out.  lol

Thanks again for your time and help - keep up the great work!

(I'll report back with my findings should I decide to do either or both)

Edited by peedubya

17 hours ago, Enyby said:

Something wrong with ptrace on your firmware. GG can not work on this conditions.

*UPDATE!*  I decided to download an older version of GG (v88.1) to try and speed hack worked!!  I might try to experiment with newer versions until I hit the version where speed hack stopped working.  If I do, I'll post my findings....

Thank goodness I didnt have to re-flash my phone!

Edited by peedubya

*UPDATE 2!*  Reinstalled latest version of GG (v1.00) replacing GG (v88.1) and now latest version (v1.00) works!  

Not sure what happened but installing older version (v88.1) and running speed hack fixed whatever was stopping the speed hack in v1.00.  

Hope this helps anyone who sees this.

I took the liberty of doing another log capture and attached it to this post in case you wanted to compare and see what the difference was...  

Thanks again!

GG_logcat_r100.0_16134_10_29.log

Edited by peedubya

• 3 weeks later...

Back again... UPDATE 3:

In update 2 I said the following: 

On 10/29/2020 at 12:31 PM, peedubya said:

*UPDATE 2!*  Reinstalled latest version of GG (v1.00) replacing GG (v88.1) and now latest version (v1.00) works!  

Not sure what happened but installing older version (v88.1) and running speed hack fixed whatever was stopping the speed hack in v1.00.  

Hope this helps anyone who sees this.

I took the liberty of doing another log capture and attached it to this post in case you wanted to compare and see what the difference was...  

Thanks again!

GG_logcat_r100.0_16134_10_29.log 999.66 kB · 1 download

But it appears that after rebooting my phone it reverted back to speed hack not working.  Also tried to re-install older version again in hopes of fixing it but didn't work.  *SIGH*

I've numerous other times and managed to get it to work but speed hack is lost again once phone is rebooted.  I don't get it 

Any help would be much appreciated!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I installed the latest GG version on my new Galaxy Tab S7 (T-870).  My device is rooted.  GG opens fine and starts.  When opened in game it works fine.  When searching for an address, GG freezes and system stops and reboots.  I will attatch the log, but not sure it captured what you need since the Tablet freezes and reboots.  Please help fix.

GG_logcat_r101.0_16139_10_29.log

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 5:28 AM, Kansas401 said:

I installed the latest GG version on my new Galaxy Tab S7 (T-870).  My device is rooted.  GG opens fine and starts.  When opened in game it works fine.  When searching for an address, GG freezes and system stops and reboots.  I will attatch the log, but not sure it captured what you need since the Tablet freezes and reboots.  Please help fix.

GG_logcat_r101.0_16139_10_29.log 11.96 MB · 0 downloads

Hi any update for this? My tablet also same issue samsung tab s7

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, Anewri32 said:

Why does this appear to me, I am running the app in the virtual environment downloaded from this website, and I have even tried other virtual environments, but I don't know what the problem is.

Screenshot_20210626-094830_Parallel Space.jpg

Screenshot_20210626-103700_Parallel Space.jpg

Have you tried either x8 sandbox or f1 vm?