Request - Mortal Kombat X unlimited hack

TheSonicIQ

• 2 weeks later...

MKX Mobile is very hackable, I stopped playing now because I maxed everything. You can modify XP to max out level 50 cards, using Lucky Patcher is easiest for unlimited Souls/Koins, you can also modify health and damage although for those you want to create a modified APK.

I have decrypted ini files for full online/offline character, skin, kombat kards and dlc unlocks for the retail steam pc version if anyone is interested let me know.

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone, I hacked souls, gold with Game Guardian but can't get any idea how to unlock characters like Jason Voorhees that you can't buy from mobile. I would appreciate any help. Thx

• 1 month later...
On 27.7.2015 at 5:11 PM, Kaotik said:

MKX Mobile is very hackable, I stopped playing now because I maxed everything. You can modify XP to max out level 50 cards, using Lucky Patcher is easiest for unlimited Souls/Koins, you can also modify health and damage although for those you want to create a modified APK.

I have decrypted ini files for full online/offline character, skin, kombat kards and dlc unlocks for the retail steam pc version if anyone is interested let me know.

How did you modify health and damage?

• 4 months later...

Haha I found many hacks for this game, and for souls and Koins you don't need to use lucky patcher.....

[SOULS]

Find a pack that is worth at least 350 souls. 

On GG search the amount of souls the pack is worth and make sure to search it in float.

Edit all the addresses and change the amount to -1000000 or something like that (Don't go more than 10 million or you might crash)

After buy the pack and you should get the amount of souls you entered.

[KOINS] 

With Koins do the same thing but use a pack that is worth a lot such as the one worth around 70,000 Koins.

Just make sure to search the number as float make the number negative and it should work.

[XP]

XP maybe a little tricky then Koins and Souls...

First go to your card's stats and check how much XP it has

After search the amount of XP in GG

Play a game or two then search how much XP you now have

Edit the value and change it 10000000 or something

After that play one more game and you will instantly level up

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is a video on how to modify Souls/Koins. 

The steps are simple. Just search for your amount of souls, spend some, then search for the new amount. Repeat this until you have 1-2 results. Change that to whatever amount you want. 

Or you can use "go to" and change Rubies/ally points/souls/koins at the same time. The other video is on my youtube channel. 

This is the simplest way to add a character card to your account or modify the fusion/level of each card. You can even add unreleased characters. 

• 2 months later...

Do you have in detail how to hack with that game all i saw was you opening card packs

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

• 4 years later...