Modding Unity & Its Dll's: Starter Pack + Tutorial

Sysadmin

• Administrators

2i0eq2w.png

Modding Unity & Its Dll's: Starter Pack + Tutorial

Just thought id put this together as not everyone who wants it may not have it :) Net Reflector Has been put into a Custom installer (I like to Piss about) lol, Anyway, Whats included is:

Net Reflector v8.5 VSPro + Activator (For those Wishing The Latest Version)
Net Reflector v8.2 (PreCracked But Older)
Advanced ApkTool v4.1.
Java SE v8 Build 31 DevKit

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html {java sdk}

https://copy.com/Ux7nKR3syJBCZN1L {net reflector (latest)}

Advanced ApkTool v4.1.rar {advanced apktool}

Net Reflector relies on M$ .Net so ive included 4.5 in the install.. ApkTool is used to decompile/recompile apks, It does a lot more but thats the basic, Java is required for most things Apk so thats included also.. Download links are all ZippyShare & ive kept a backup in case there ever deleted..

Setting up each program 1: (Net Reflector v8.5 VSPro)

Run the installer, Program installs to C:\Program Files\ Once done start the program up & click Tools, Then Add-Ins, + Sign, Then navigate to the Addins folder & add Reflexil.. Once done Reflexil will be added.. Reflexil is used to make better sense of the Code that we wish to modify later..

Setting up each program 2: (Advanced ApkTool v4.1.0)

Extract the Advanced ApkTool folder from the Rar & put the folder into the Root of your main hard drive ( C:\Advanced ApkTool\ ) So its like this..

Setting up each program 3: (Java SE v8 Build 31 DevKit)

Extract the Exe to your desktop & install, Once done goto your Advanced ApkTool folder & double click the Advanced ApkTool.exe, This will check your installation is correct.. You should now have a basic setup for modifying Unity Based Android Games..

Moddifying an Apk game's files using Reflector:

Game we will be moddifying is (Bruce Lee Enter The Game v1.1.1.6359)
Lucky Patcher was used to back the game up after installing it from the Playstore..

Download Link (Original Files)

Download the files & extract them to your desktop, You will have the games Apk & its required Obb folder with its Obb file inside.. Open up the APK using Winrar so you have the same as the pic below..

Pic1.png

Now double click the assets folder, Then the Bin folder, Then the Data folder & finally the Managed folder, Then drag the Assembly-CSharp.dll to your desktop.. This is the file we will be Modding..

Now double click Net Reflector & start the program up, Click tools & make sure youve added the Reflexil.dll correctly by making sure you see the same as the pic below..

Pic2.png

If youve the same carry on reading (If not go back to the top & re-read)

Make sure you select Reflexil so it loads up inside Reflector, Youll notice a new box appear bottom center right.. Now take the Assembly-CSharp.dll that you put on your desktop & drag it into the left pane of the Net Reflector program, The pic above, You can see the dll's already loaded.. Now click Tools, Then Search & make sure you click the extra button top right so that its the same as the pic below..

Pic3.png

Now in the search bar I want you to type in get_softCurrency & then double click on the 1st result that pops up which should be (Get_softcurrency)-(CurrencyManager) Give it a few moments to load.. Youll notice the string we searched for has popped up at the bottom of the page allowing us to see the code that we are going to edit, Editting this correctly will load the amount we specify into the game.. See pic below..

Pic4.png

Under Opcode I want you to Right Click ( ldfld ) & delete it as we dont want this code loaded, Now right click ( ldarg.0 ) & click Edit, Under Opcode I want you to select ( idc.i4 ) & then for the Operand Type select Int32, Then under Operand I want you to put 99999999 & then click update

(idc.i4 Pushes a supplied value of type int32 onto the evaluation stack as an int32 & the Operand is the amount your pushing..)

If youve followed everything correctly what you should have will be the correct code for loading 999,999,999 Coins into the game.. See pic below to check..

Pic5.png

Now in the search bar I want you to type in get_hardCurrency & then double click on the 1st result that pops up which should be (Get_hardcurrency)-(CurrencyManager) Give it a few moments to load.. Youll notice the string we searched for has popped up at the bottom of the page allowing us to see the code that we are going to edit, Editting this correctly will load the amount we specify into the game.. See pic below..

Pic6.png

If youve followed everything correctly what you should have will be the correct code for loading 999,999,999 Jade Nuggets into the game.. See pic below to check..

Pic5.png

Now in the search bar I want you to type in get_energy & scroll down till you see (Get_Energy)-(EnergyManager) & double click it, Give it a few moments to load.. Youll notice the string we searched for has popped up at the bottom of the page allowing us to see the code that we are going to edit, Editting this correctly will load the amount we specify into the game.. See pic below..

Pic7.png

If youve followed everything correctly what you should have will be the correct code for loading 999,999,999 Hearts into the game.. See pic below to check..

Pic6.png

You start with 5 hearts & loose them as you fight, This will allow you to fight for as long as you wish without having to wait for them to regenorate..

Once you have eddited those 3 things carefully use the slider to go back to where the Assembly-CSharp is in the left pane & right click it, Then goto Reflexil & click Save As making sure you (Save the file as Assembly-CSharp) Make sure you save the file to a different location to the original...

Now you should have your moddified Dll ready for putting back into the APK
For those of you who know how to sign an APK just go ahead & skip this part for those who dont, Read on...

Open your Apk & naviate back to the Managed Folder, Drag & drop your modified file, Now we need to use the Advanced APKTools that we put in C:\ earlier, Take the Apk we have modded & put it in the 4-Done folder, Start the program & select number 4 to Sign the file, Once done place the newly modded Apk on your device remembering to also put any other files there like Obb or Data...

The following are phrases that can be searched for, Im obviously missing lots as im also very new to this, If you find a new phrase you can always PM me & ill add it to the list..

• Coins
  • Gold
  • Gems
  • Diamonds
  • Cash
  • Money
  • Bucks
  • get_XXX
  • getXXX
  • softCurrency
  • hardCurrency
  • get_softCurrency
  • get_hardCurrency
  • Soft Currency is the main currency
  • Hard Currency is the premium currency

Added Extra:

• get_amountOfCoins
  • get_amountOfKeys

If you get any saving errors please change the .net to 4.0 on reflector....

All credit for this guide goes to PROHex

Edited by d2dyno

• 3 weeks later...

its better to just search for GET_ and you will get up most related things that can be modded. Also things like CRC and CHECK are things you can search for to get up things like APK crc checking and hack checks. Theres also other methods of locating things that can be modded but it is more advanced and would be hard to explain shortly in a post. 

Its also good to use IDA Pro since it supports remote debugging android devices.

Edited by AnonThanatos

• Administrators

its better to just search for GET_ and you will get up most related things that can be modded. Also things like CRC and CHECK are things you can search for to get up things like APK crc checking and hack checks. Theres also other methods of locating things that can be modded but it is more advanced and would be hard to explain shortly in a post. 

Its also good to use IDA Pro since it supports remote debugging android devices.

Ok, thanks for the input  Mind writing up a guide for that?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...