GG can't find game

petras1992

Hellow guys i'm new here and i'd like to give me some suggestions on how to solve my problem.

I downloaded GG and i tried to modify coins,cash that kind of stuff , then suddenly i realised that GG can't find any of my games such as Istunt 2,Drag Racing,Major Mayhem i always get an error message saying : "Is your game dead ? Reset all lists" .I reseted all lists but nothing happened , i'm also using SuperSU if that could help you guys.

• Administrators

Hellow d2dyno , i downloaded 6.3.0 GG  but when i opened it , it only detected this ''LG Intelligent Agent'' and nothing else apart from that.

Please read troubleshooting guide in signature, and follow the last step.

Please read troubleshooting guide in signature, and follow the last step.

It seems that LG removed that from Lollipop. I have the same issue too and could not find Usage Access. Is there anything else we can do?

Edited by mzlin

• Administrators

I'm not sure I follow.. When I did as mentioned in the reddit, under gameguardian, the screenshot is what I got. Am I doing something wrong?

Screenshot_2015-07-07-23-38-22.png

Screenshot.png

Ah, my bad. Didn't know that's what the link instructions did. Can you try uninstalling, and reinstalling GameGuardian? It should then prompt you to grant Usage Access (hopefully). Also, this is a known issue: http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/114525/how-to-access-apps-with-usage-access-setting-on-lg-g3

• Administrators

Nope. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Doesn't ask for usage access. Nothing else I can do now right, since it's a known issue?

Ugh, that sucks. So for now you can try a custom ROM, or you'll have to wait for LG to fix that

Edited by d2dyno