Improving VIP content

Sysadmin

23 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

Create content that can only be seen vip member.

It is already available.

24 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

Or make post questions from the vip member is above so more in priority.

I'd rather opt for a special badge, which is already available as special username colours.

Putting posts on top of others seems very unfair.

-------------

The problem for now is that some VIP specials aren't that useful anymore. Such as app mods.

I am willing to pay a Lifetime VIP+ if GG has a DONATION app in Google Play. My only way of purchasing things online is only by billing my carrier. I'm 14 and can't have a credit card.

2 hours ago, Aufar_R said:

@Enyby

Try to utilise Codapay/Bluepay/UniPin/MOL zGold.

Just like in Crisis Action SEA that got banned from GPlay because of using other payment methods.

I think codapay payment gateway is good. They offer more payment methods

Edited by shinobi97

For SE Asia, Codapay is a decent option.

But for other areas, MOL zGold and/or Rixty is necessary.

@Enyby A survey about other countries' payment methods would be a good thing to do.

@d2dyno I'm very happy if you would consider this. Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Katzeo said:

well if Vip's are paying for it, I don't see where the unfairness is....

I see your point. But, a forum is for everyone even when there are premiums or VIPs. This is a place for a community, not only people who pay.

VIPs can get so many privileges, but not this one.

And can you tell me just a single, sizeable community forum that applies this?

• Administrators

Hmm.

At least in the beginning, most users don't want to donate any amount of money, unless they are getting something. This is why I had a list of 'features' that came with VIP. I believe this statement to still be true, as we barely have people donate for VIP (we are grateful to the few and faithful who do). If there are other things that you guys can introduce, that would either incentivize or encourage users to donate, I'm all ears. But most people look for the "what can I get out of this" in a list.

As for other payment methods, we can try, but that's nearly impossible to tie into VIP, that would be donations only.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone!!!

In my case what would interest me to put vip would be content mainly about the game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and the others not so important even so that interests me, Clash of Clans, Gardenspcape, Homescape, Heros Envolded, Magic Hero and Castle TD 2.

• 2 months later...

Got a ?? Ur making a VIP area OR is there already an VIP area? 

--Ignore me please?? Lol.. Barley relized that, obviously theres an VIP Area.-- *But how much does it cost?!

Edited by Reversflux