d2dyno

Improving VIP content

I am a newer VIP here, so far I have been very disappointed with this site. There is very little organization of data. Everything is kind of posted in no specific order new people just have to sink or swim on learning GG. To make matters worse the more senior members here seem to provide no assistance what so ever. I understand everyone is busy and does not have time for noobs but these people are who you created this post for! So you need to decide who is more important I guess. 

8 hours ago, SC0RP28 said:

I am a newer VIP here, so far I have been very disappointed with this site. There is very little organization of data. Everything is kind of posted in no specific order

We DO post things in their right place, however; some don't, and they are the new people as I suspected.

We tell them tough to post things at their right place.

new people just have to sink or swim on learning GG.

For learning gameguardian, the apk have it's own "Help" option, there are many videos here, you can check "Android/Cheats" and "Android/Help" section at forum.

About this, something may happen soon...(MAY I said, don't expect)

To make matters worse the more senior members here seem to provide no assistance what so ever.

We are trying our best to help others with information "We know".

For example, the post about Last day on earth is very hot these days, so many questions, they are being answered because those users have the knowledge to answer them, we'll I don't post anything there because I didn't played it nor hacked it, it's not I'm ignoring, it's because hacking that game is not inside of my field of knowledge, so better don't post anything, than posting something wrong.

If a post isn't answered, it may have many reasons. 

I understand everyone is busy and does not have time for noobs but these people are who you created this post for! So you need to decide who is more important I guess. 

Your right, somehow.

Everyone is important, and more is the VIP members, and this is why this posts exist, we want you (VIP Members) to tell us what you want? Tell us and we try our best, if possible and of we can, to fulfill it.

How about adding 5 seconds downloading wait time for non VIP and 15 seconds for non-VIP who uses Adblock?

Create content that can only be seen vip member. Or make post questions from the vip member is above so more in priority

23 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

Create content that can only be seen vip member.

It is already available.

24 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

Or make post questions from the vip member is above so more in priority.

I'd rather opt for a special badge, which is already available as special username colours.

Putting posts on top of others seems very unfair.

-------------

The problem for now is that some VIP specials aren't that useful anymore. Such as app mods.

I am willing to pay a Lifetime VIP+ if GG has a DONATION app in Google Play. My only way of purchasing things online is only by billing my carrier. I'm 14 and can't have a credit card.

9 minutes ago, Aufar_R said:

if GG has a DONATION app in Google Play

We banned on Google Play.

@Enyby

Try to utilise Codapay/Bluepay/UniPin/MOL zGold.

Just like in Crisis Action SEA that got banned from GPlay because of using other payment methods.

And Rixty which is the North American equivalent of MOL zGold.

2 hours ago, Aufar_R said:

@Enyby

Try to utilise Codapay/Bluepay/UniPin/MOL zGold.

Just like in Crisis Action SEA that got banned from GPlay because of using other payment methods.

I think codapay payment gateway is good. They offer more payment methods

Edited by shinobi97

For SE Asia, Codapay is a decent option.

But for other areas, MOL zGold and/or Rixty is necessary.

@Enyby A survey about other countries' payment methods would be a good thing to do.

@d2dyno I'm very happy if you would consider this. Thank you.

On 12/8/2017 at 7:23 AM, Aufar_R said:

Putting posts on top of others seems very unfair.

well if Vip's are paying for it, I don't see where the unfairness is....

28 minutes ago, Katzeo said:

well if Vip's are paying for it, I don't see where the unfairness is....

I see your point. But, a forum is for everyone even when there are premiums or VIPs. This is a place for a community, not only people who pay.

VIPs can get so many privileges, but not this one.

And can you tell me just a single, sizeable community forum that applies this?

Hmm.

At least in the beginning, most users don't want to donate any amount of money, unless they are getting something. This is why I had a list of 'features' that came with VIP. I believe this statement to still be true, as we barely have people donate for VIP (we are grateful to the few and faithful who do). If there are other things that you guys can introduce, that would either incentivize or encourage users to donate, I'm all ears. But most people look for the "what can I get out of this" in a list.

As for other payment methods, we can try, but that's nearly impossible to tie into VIP, that would be donations only.

Wellp, I'd consider getting your request (of help on a certain game, for example), posts above others AS a feature. However, that is my opinion

Money doesn't grow on trees ya know 

@d2dyno Thank you. At least you can try your best to add more payment methods.

Maybe you can add VIP area to nav-bar GG Forum to show that there is vip content area. @d2dyno

Edited by shinobi97

Hello everyone!!!

In my case what would interest me to put vip would be content mainly about the game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and the others not so important even so that interests me, Clash of Clans, Gardenspcape, Homescape, Heros Envolded, Magic Hero and Castle TD 2.

Got a ?? Ur making a VIP area OR is there already an VIP area? 

--Ignore me please?? Lol.. Barley relized that, obviously theres an VIP Area.-- *But how much does it cost?!

Edited by Reversflux

I want a complete refund there's no hack that i found useful 

2 hours ago, Hss said:

I want a complete refund there's no hack that i found useful 

Heh... I donate to support a good app/developer/site. I don't donate with the expectation of premium guides.

Maybe create a request? 

22 hours ago, NoFear said:

Heh... I donate to support a good app/developer/site. I don't donate with the expectation of premium guides.

Maybe create a request? 

I created a request in vip request section lets see

Locking this thread, as we are going a bit of a different route for VIP. Since the community digressed into one of leeching and not contributing, we cannot create content, support users, or fill all requests that VIP users want and expect. I have updated the VIP benefits, and we will continue adding exclusive features and benefits.

We cannot guarantee exclusive content at this time, as no one is willing to help except the current staff and some volunteers.

That being said, some users and staff may be able to assist currently open requests.