Improving VIP content

Sysadmin

• Administrators
4 hours ago, prdey9 said:

Hiya...

I would say at least try to respond to your existing VIP customers more promptly and reply to them.

I became a VIP member but didn't turn out to be how I expected. :(

May be I was expecting more

I'm sorry to hear that pdrey. According to my recent post, I was previously unavailable to do much. I can help as much as I can now :) As for the Empires and Allies mod, I still haven't found anything on it, that works at least. Is there anything else I can help you with?

I paid for VIP (more than a year ago) mostly to support the app.  Overall, glad to see GG working on Lollipop and Marshmallow. 

Actually rather good thing too as the VIP content is lacking and if the VIP section had been my primary reason for purchase (as it has been for some) I could see how it would make a person feel a level of disappointment.

Heck, VIP content is mostly outdated, or unfulfilled outdated requests.  Everything I ever tried to get from there or request has ended up coming from another source (where I might add I am not even a member).  Then again that other source does not provide what is essentially the best game hacking tool on the Android platform currently.

Honestly, most of the stuff that is currently "VIP" here is stuff that is common other places.  Need a proper clean house and a team to make and provide proper VIP content or just scrap the section in my opinion.

Please let me be clear I am in no way disappointed in buying VIP.  I bought it more to support the site and the application than for access to some forum section.  I am just giving my input in how I see the section and voicing my empathic understanding of how some might feel and possibly why. 

• Administrators

@zarish I very much appreciate your opinion (it is extremely valuable to me). Perhaps we should scrap the section. I'm not sure. It's hard to provide content on multiple fronts (The app itself, the website itself, free content, paid content), so perhaps removing one would get rid of false hopes or expectations.

On the other hand, it's nice to have a place to share things that took me or others lots of time to find, and not have the work published elsewhere on the web (a sort of security lock on the content if you will).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm debating on VIP.  (don't care about VIP content, just want to support the app) In a vip section the idea of learning to do anything with Android programming sounds good, not "oh my God, got to get vip!" but good. You could do things such as vip's getting early access to updates for gg (2-5 days) or allow updated game mods to be released the same way. It sounds Like your doing the bulk of the work so, you need trusted people to delegate some menial work to, (vip members who have shown their dedication) allow members the opportunity to become vip (1month) simply by uploading modded games that your moderators check for exclusivity and functionality. Add a lottery based vip option that puts vip members who donate monthly (a set minimum to cover cost) to win real money or prizes. Allow members to donate said prizes for vip (1 month, if a donated prize is offered then allow anyone to enter the lottery for $1). People pay for stuff, your giving it freely now and to change that would hurt people who get gg because they don't want to spend. 99¢ for that awesome sword. So i believe this would help tremendously. 

Edited by Rwn

I would pay a lot for a service who help me to find right values in a game. I find a lot but there are games with complicated protections, needs programmer knowledge to understand how to hack. 

• Moderators

I'm good at finding values and hacks. Have over 100 videos for many different hacks and good amount are online. I didn't get ip banned by gameloft for nothing :P

Edited by NoFear1183

Updating the VIP Descriptions would be nice also. Many of the perks for VIP+ are extremely out of date, or feeling like the section is abandoned when I visited it for the first time today. I would either Scrap the VIP Section since its rarely used and shift the benefits into the main section. Have one unified Forum area and make the differences in download access (tiered downloading, not just speed) and treatment where requests are concerned. One of the other sites I have Lifetime for which sticks to Desktop games has a Tiered download ability. Normal Cheats are rolled out to X registered users, Premium Versions of the Cheat, Then a Lifetime version of it. I am not saying to go all that crazy, but its an idea to refresh your product offering. As of right now, the majority of the advertised "Perks" for VIP+ are .... Lacking..

Another way to look at it is if it is worth offering the Variety of Advertised perks for VIP members. Many of the perks looking at competitor sites (that is what any salesman competes to beat) offer the same to the standard users. Having a smaller but more polished benefit offering to those who subscribe would be easier to keep up with as well as maintain and update. If those looking to purchase VIP+ see that its content is being maintained sales could increase. By consolidating areas into one unified look with VIP+ able to stand out in a public fashion, its value will be put into the spotlight. See what those subscribed members get compared to the unsubscribed will also increase the urge to have those same benefits. I am pretty sure GG is not your only source of income, it rarely is for programmers and code monkeys. So reducing your overall workload and concentrating on a more unified model is beneficial so you can balance Real Life with your product offering. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am a newer VIP here, so far I have been very disappointed with this site. There is very little organization of data. Everything is kind of posted in no specific order new people just have to sink or swim on learning GG. To make matters worse the more senior members here seem to provide no assistance what so ever. I understand everyone is busy and does not have time for noobs but these people are who you created this post for! So you need to decide who is more important I guess. 

8 hours ago, SC0RP28 said:

I am a newer VIP here, so far I have been very disappointed with this site. There is very little organization of data. Everything is kind of posted in no specific order

We DO post things in their right place, however; some don't, and they are the new people as I suspected.

We tell them tough to post things at their right place.

new people just have to sink or swim on learning GG.

For learning gameguardian, the apk have it's own "Help" option, there are many videos here, you can check "Android/Cheats" and "Android/Help" section at forum.

About this, something may happen soon...(MAY I said, don't expect)

To make matters worse the more senior members here seem to provide no assistance what so ever.

We are trying our best to help others with information "We know".

For example, the post about Last day on earth is very hot these days, so many questions, they are being answered because those users have the knowledge to answer them, we'll I don't post anything there because I didn't played it nor hacked it, it's not I'm ignoring, it's because hacking that game is not inside of my field of knowledge, so better don't post anything, than posting something wrong.

If a post isn't answered, it may have many reasons. 

I understand everyone is busy and does not have time for noobs but these people are who you created this post for! So you need to decide who is more important I guess. 

Your right, somehow.

Everyone is important, and more is the VIP members, and this is why this posts exist, we want you (VIP Members) to tell us what you want? Tell us and we try our best, if possible and of we can, to fulfill it.