Improving VIP content

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey guys,

We'd like to improve our VIP content, to attract more people to it! But I need input from all of you (VIP or not), on what you think we should be adding there, and what would make you want to become a VIP member. Let me know in the posts below!

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see tutorials on packet hacking, if that's possible.

Also, I'd like to see more multiplayer games with hacks, albeit harder. It doesn't have to be resources necessarily, but unlocking certain items.

Something else that would be cool to see is achievement hacking. I'd like to be able to download a game and quickly trigger achievements or trophies, whatever google play calls them. 

hi good morning ,  would tutorial, guides, love learning hex, mod, cheat, hack .. some multiplayer games, or before releases or some exclusive app to vip or beta tester. . Thank you for listening.

Edited by daniloscala

• Administrators

hi good morning ,  would tutorial, guides, love learning hex, mod, cheat, hack .. some multiplayer games, or before releases or some exclusive app to vip or beta tester. . Thank you for listening.

Gotcha! We'll try our best

Gotcha! We'll try our best

thanks d2dyno,I know some mod (little) because i m moderator forum brute force save data ps3 and try learn i little power pc (asm) with my friend too , but android  i will try learn a little and pratice too , love this.I will pay attention in your guides.. 

• Administrators

thanks d2dyno,I know some mod (little) because i m moderator forum brute force save data ps3 and try learn i little power pc (asm) with my friend too , but android  i will try learn a little and pratice too , love this.I will pay attention in your guides.. 

Awesome! Hope to see you contributing

We need a list with contents from VIP forums. The last time I was pay for a VIP membership and the forum was technically empty. Why pay if you can't access to a good MODs or tools for the best games (like Gameloft or GAMEVIL for example). Via Z3c

• 5 months later...

If you wanna to start a business you need a own product. There are a lot of site like this. Gamemods gamemods gamemods, scriptkiddiehowtoblablablabla...

I searched the complete internet for android multiplayerhacks, there is nothing.

On pc, we are one of the biggest players on the fps hacks market. I dont understand why nobody sell hacks for android.

I want to pay, a lot people want to pay or want to spent money for android gamehacks. But there is no market.

All what you need is a product like our hacks. We have a client  (hackloader) and hacks for all big games. 

Make a loader app where vips can inject different hacks in actual android games without save the file on vips phones. Be sure you have a good leakprotection, so nobody can grab your hacks and share it for free. On androidgames it so most things clientside. Make aimbot, wallhacks, teleporthacks, speedhacks for shooters, memhacks for rpg and so on.

You have a big userbase on this site. Use it and start to make a business, sell hacks for known games. Make a difference to the thousands of other mod sites.

Show at xmodgames, there client is great, hacks are s***, there security is s*** (saving the mod on client, so its leakable). All what they do is to make hundred thousand of users. Its like whatsapp, first time for free and if they have enough customers they make real dollars with theire app.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2015 at 1:11 PM, geribaldi said:

All what you need is a product like our hacks. We have a client  (hackloader) and hacks for all big games. 

Make a loader app where vips can inject different hacks in actual android games without save the file on vips phones. Make aimbot, wallhacks, teleporthacks, speedhacks for shooters, memhacks for rpg and so on.

If there are "big games" as you say and they do actually care about people not hacking then you can't use injection on those games since the code would also check itself.

Currently the GG lacks a lot of tools to do such things easily and automatically. You can only scan for values (no AoB scan). Can't write scripts that do the work for you since no AoB scan.

Currently You'd be better off using ceserver or get premodded apps.

• 1 month later...
On 13.1.2016 at 7:34 PM, SitOnIt said:

If there are "big games" as you say and they do actually care about people not hacking then you can't use injection on those games since the code would also check itself.

Currently the GG lacks a lot of tools to do such things easily and automatically. You can only scan for values (no AoB scan). Can't write scripts that do the work for you since no AoB scan.

Currently You'd be better off using ceserver or get premodded apps.

What you mean with " cant injecting because code checking itself" ?

Is this a android/linux related "feature"

There is ever a way to manipulate code, all what you code can be hacked, sure in Android too!!! (I have no experience with android related hacking)

AoB would be great but I think its to complex for a smartphone app.

Assembly, SCRIPTS, pointers ...these are things I would pay for it.

Maybe there are is a free light version of GG in future AND a pay professional version with all this fine features.

But if i learned on thing about android, there is no way to protect apps for leaking. Thats good for users who dont want to pay but if i see sites like this, my heart blooded because there a 10000 ways to make a good business.

The content in regards to mods and hacks which people want multiplayer games. The difference between vip hacks and free ones, like having more features in vip mods compared to free ones should push other members to go VIP and also constant updates of the hacks. Thats gererally what people want when i visit other forums.

Keep up the good work team :lol:

On 30.6.2015 at 3:34 PM, d2dyno said:

Hey guys,

We'd like to improve our VIP content, to attract more people to it! But I need input from all of you (VIP or not), on what you think we should be adding there, and what would make you want to become a VIP member. Let me know in the posts below!

Hiya...

I would say at least try to respond to your existing VIP customers more promptly and reply to them.

I became a VIP member but didn't turn out to be how I expected. :(

May be I was expecting more