@Foxx - try new version. It show progress bar on search. It help determine run search or some problem occur.

thx for your explanation and supports.

really nice support from developers... 

foxx

For what? GG good work on Lollipop without any fix. Use latest version.

Android Lollipop 5.0.2 here works 100% X.x

(3113@SM-S978L|5.0.2)

The main post was edited long ago with details, of how this was fixed in 6.1.0 (many versions ago).

Thread locked, since it's irrelevant to any info today.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Enyby
      View File GameGuardian
      Overview: Play games your way!
      “GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
      Requires Android: 2.3.3+
      GameGuardian Features Summary
      Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Koplayer, Andy, Nox, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion etc.) Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+) and Oreo (8+). Support different emulators like PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy etc. Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators.  Also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack. Search feature: encrypted values. Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values. Search addresses by mask. Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches. Text (String, Hex, AoB) search. Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches. Lua scripting support. Modify all search results at once. Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than). Search in the background feature. 'The fill' feature. Time jump feature. Dump memory. Copy memory. Customizable UI. App locale for over 50 languages. And, much, much more. Notes:
      ** ROOT or VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT ONLY **
      This tool only works on rooted devices or in virtual environment (without root in limited mode)!
      GG can work in limited mode without root, through a virtual environment. For example, through Parallel Space, VirtualXposed, Parallel Space Lite, GO multiple, 2Face and many others.
      Read the help for more details. You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers. Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread "If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing". If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread "Gathering information about GG errors". Want to donate and help keep the project going? That's awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate Need help with how to use this application? Please visit "Video tutorials" and forum "Guides". Credit:
      @d2dyno - Owner, lead designer, project management. @Enyby - Lead coder, project management. @Trasd - Technical consultant, project management. @Aqua - Creator (retired).  

Submitter Enyby Submitted 05/19/12 Category Official Downloads  
    • By Kamenny
      When I try to start, I receive the following message 
      (see the attached file)

• By digiair
      Digimon Rearise hack using gg/igg
      It still work now( 1.0.6 version)
      using gg/igg editor, work on all device
      https://www.youtube.com/embed/kln9bi-xC88

• By HoChiMinhCity
      I can't add 4 function. please help me
      thank many
      ::mainmenu::
      A = gg.alert('☆Nguyễn Trung Thái©☆','🔶️AK gỗ tường','🔶️Dao hero','🔶️LDB Kill ')
      if A == 3 then goto ldbbt end
      if A == 2 then goto dao end
      if A == 1 then goto Akice end
      goto edit

• By uglyninja
      I know what a float is - it's a number, a data type.
      But, many people use floats in LUA scripts like "30;58::10".
      My question is - how do i find these crucial floats? How do people find them i don't get it because im pretty sure they don't guess it, knowing the complexity of them.
      How to find these values?
      Thanks 🙂