GameGuardian Lollipop Fix

Sysadmin

Doesn't work on Lg G2 mini rooted lolipop. GG doesn't detect my games ;/ i've tested on Nebelous game and nothing. GG shows me message that my game was killed and ask me if I need to refresh list...

Edited by sebuli

• Administrators

Doesn't work on Lg G2 mini rooted lolipop. GG doesn't detect my games ;/ i've tested on Nebelous game and nothing. GG shows me message that my game was killed and ask me if I need to refresh list...

You're on the latest version, and have allowed usage access?

You're on the latest version, and have allowed usage access?

yes, I was on the latest version and I have allowed usage access ;/ I have no idea for fix that. I have SuperSu with allowed perm. I don't know why I can't hack any app.

Edit:

I've reinstalled GG and it works! Thank you for your reply

Edited by sebuli

• Administrators

yes, I was on the latest version and I have allowed usage access ;/ I have no idea for fix that. I have SuperSu with allowed perm. I don't know why I can't hack any app.

Edit:

I've reinstalled GG and it works! Thank you for your reply

Awesome! So glad to hear that Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Im on NEXUS 6 CM 12 nightly and when ever i try and use the app GG i get a sign "Dead game" i have set it to give it all root access and i use the latest 6.3.0 yet. i cannot use it. 

Is there any way to make it work for me or do i need to wait till you address this issue?

• Administrators

Im on NEXUS 6 CM 12 nightly and when ever i try and use the app GG i get a sign "Dead game" i have set it to give it all root access and i use the latest 6.3.0 yet. i cannot use it. 

Is there any way to make it work for me or do i need to wait till you address this issue?

Have you gone through the troubleshooting guide in my signature?

• Administrators

The game continues to work or crashes?
GG receives information that the game has taken off. The next release will be more debugging, so that there can be more precise.
Wait for the next release.

The game continues to work or crashes?
GG receives information that the game has taken off. The next release will be more debugging, so that there can be more precise.
Wait for the next release.

GG continues to run, it dosent crash. I see the icon on my screen i can go in and try to add values to it yet when i try search or reset it i get "game is dead" 

I have tried all regions when seraching, i have tried restarting the app and then tried agains. sometimes when i exit the game my home launcher crashes. can that have something to do with the problem? that it might interfer?

Edited by blinnnnkn

"The game" it is not GG. It the app what you try hack to money/gold/etc.

Hacked app works or not, if the message  "Game dead?" in the GG?

With all the programs or apps ive tried to hack ive gotten "Game Dead" even with "Hill Climb Racing"

The App is working while i have GG running but when i stop GG the game or launcher of my device crashes.