GameGuardian Lollipop Fix

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Any news about the launcher problem? Mine only locks to the launcher. The linker file is installed and properly set and SELinux is set to Permissive mode.

CM 12.1 Nexus 4

We're working to develop a true fix. This one is just a temporary one, which doesn't seem as successful as I hoped.

• Administrators

OMG only within a week guardian release 2 different version to solve the lollipop mystery. Bravo.

Right?! I'm just as happy about that as you are! Is everything working for you now?

Right?! I'm just as happy about that as you are! Is everything working for you now?

Im using Zenfone 2 with pre rooted fw on lollipop 5.0, on initial testing, the guardian is running without auto closing like the previous version (BRAVOOOOOOOO), haven't done any in game testing though.

Im using Zenfone 2 with pre rooted fw on lollipop 5.0, on initial testing, the guardian is running without auto closing like the previous version (BRAVOOOOOOOO), haven't done any in game testing though. ===> Testing on subwaysurf, it worked!!!!! Guardian is back on action. Thx  d2dyno n team.