Enyby

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ivandgreat18 said:

A filter for the resultant address' "live" value. When using offset calculator, GG will display instantaneously the value of resultant address (base address + offset) which is good for quick info lookup but it shows all the values for all datatypes all at once. This made it look confusing and more complicated than it should have.

Its have different colors. And we do not know what user want.

Add a "Save" button/feature that quickly adds the resultant address to the saved list without going to the memory editor or leaving the offset calculator. This is great when working with multiple offsets for one base address.

Accepted.

[Minor issue] In the Memory Editor tab, when you select an address, the "Go to" button is still there where in you are already at the address you want to be so this should be removed or replaced by other menu/function.

You are about context menu on long click?

Or a simpler solution is to enable WORD and BYTE in Value format by default. :)

Most people need only dword. But you can set anything for you in settings. I do not see any problem here. Settings persistent between runs.

If what appears in the search result is either is a WORD or a BYTE, when you go to that address and try to change them, their current value will be shown as "0" even if that wasn't true as they have real values.

Need video and steps for reproduce this issue.

Add a feature in the memory editor will show only the Hex values of the the address but are arranged in rows and columns, instead of list sort order; it's similar to "View Memory" of GameKiller. The advantage of arranging Hex values in rows and columns is that it's easier to study the relationship between them. Also makes working with hex easier. There are games that can be deciphered easier this way such an Inotia and Zenonia series.

** Similar to above, add a feature that shows string values only which are arranged in rows and columns. Easier to work with compared to being shown in list.

We have plans about that.

Add "Clear GG settings for this game" feature. Resets memory ranges, speedhack, history and other related settings for that game only. Does not affect stored settings of other games.

Accepted.

• Moderators

Sorry, trying to make sense of it...

It's a randomizer on a value that is unknown until it is rewarded, by then it's too late. But this can help find the value that determines what your reward is?

Ex:

Game where you have waves of enemies. Wave 1 completes, you get 103 gold.

Wave 2 complete you get 204.

Wave 3 complete you get 445.

The unrandomizer is looking for the value that "writes”/determines what you won.

If I'm still wrong, do you have a game example?

• Administrators

For example, the chance of falling out of the object. Or the roulette rotation. or other random events. It does not have to do with encryption.
For example, after a fight, you need to rotate the roulette to get a prize. Unrandomizer will replace the function call rand() and you can choose which prize to receive.

• Administrators

I do not have time to look for games that are vulnerable to him.
If there are random values somewhere, you can try it yourself.
For example, in Angry Birds Space pigs begin to grunt continuously, if you put everything to zero.

In games on Unity or Java, the unrandomizer does not work, since they use own random number generator.
You need to look for games with random elements that are written in C.
Maybe it will work on runners, like Minion Rush.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Enyby said:

I do not have time to look for games that are vulnerable to him.
If there are random values somewhere, you can try it yourself.
For example, in Angry Birds Space pigs begin to grunt continuously, if you put everything to zero.

In games on Unity or Java, the unrandomizer does not work, since they use own random number generator.
You need to look for games with random elements that are written in C.
Maybe it will work on runners, like Minion Rush.

Wasn't asking you to look for a game. Didn't know if you knew a game already using it.

If I find something, I'll definitely share video and everything.

Here is for now.

[Unrandomizer]

** When you tap unrandomizer settings the first time, it'll show a toast message saying "Loading speedhack...." and "Speedhack is loaded." Maybe this is happening because speedhack and unrandomizer are somehow related. Change "speedhack" to "unrandomizer" or put them together like "Loading speedhack & unrandomizer...".

** Some questions related to unrandomizer

- How do we know that a certain game/app is written in Java? or in C? Is there a way to tell even for those who doesn't have knowledge writing programs?

- If unrandomizer doesn't work on games written in Java then does it mean it's useless to select checkboxes under "Java" in "Unrandomizer: functions"? Or is this unrelated regardless of what programming language the game was written?

- Since unrandomizer affects the random elements in games, can it influence mobs loot/drops too? and items that gave random stuffs when opened like pots, chests and boxes? I'm actually very interested with this new feature but it seems I need better luck finding games where unrandomizer will work.

[Feature Requests]

** Allow the use of wildcard (*) character in search where (*) could replace any Hex in the memory address from 0 ~ F.

Ex:

Search for:'99D'
In address: 43AC**** | means from x43AC0000 to x43ACFFFF

Reasons/Advantage:
- Faster. Since there's only one address to input.
- Easier to use.
- Noob-friendly. Those users who are not yet very familiar using GG could easily understood what (*) means and when it is to be used.

- The use of "From:" and "To:" could be use to refine or further narrow the search range.

** Custom number of entries in selection. (Like select only, and edit, the first 20 of the search results. If what you need wasn't changed, revert then select the next 20 or so entries and try again till you get what you want or already modified all entries)

Ex: After refining your search for a couple of times to the point where results could no longer be lowered any further but you still have relatively high number of entries, let's say you still got 150 search results.

- Selecting All and modifying them at once would likely cause the game or your system to freeze, or something else unexpected like reboots.
- Manually selecting every nth number of results, and modifying them, could be tiring.

** [Help section] In the SW/HW acceleration part, I think it should be stated that it somehow affects the responsiveness/smoothness of the app interface or UI (just correct me if I got this wrong). Although the difference is not that much, at least in my experience, but it should help in some other ROMs or device. Because the current explanation is vague, users wouldn't know what the SW/HW option does.

** [Report] Some previous versions of GG failed to install on my Jellybean (Android 4.1) device but I got no problem with my KitKat (Android 4.4) device. Maybe this issue was already resolved since I installed the last 3 versions of GG just fine, idk, but it's better to report it to be sure.

P.S: Thank you devs and GG Team. For bringing this wonderful tool. For listening to your users. For patiently answering questions. And more. Please stay being the best app developer :)