Enyby

• Administrators

Notes:

Hi,

The directory of dump needs improvement in GG:

1: Support sdcard directory like "/storage/emulated/0/". Since GG does not remember the directory, I always had to copy the directory from X-plore and paste it in GG. I'm too lazy haha.

In Memu emulator, I setup "/sdcard/music" as a Shared folder so i can access files easly on PC. I create a folder called gg gs120 to dump files in it , full directory would be "/storage/emulated/0/Music/gg gs120". When i give the directory to dump in GG, it tried to create a new folder that caused dump failure. See logcat below:

image.thumb.png.e16612f8b2e8b2dbf383e9b5a50a611f.png

2. Remember the directory after I exit GG. I like it to remember. I know i can click on "..." button, click, scroll, click... but i just want to do quicker.

3. (Additional idea) Allow users to add custom path in Typical values.

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, iAndroHacker said:

/storage/emulated/0/Music/gg gs120

Use /storage/emulated/legacy/Music/gg gs120

28 minutes ago, iAndroHacker said:

(Additional idea) Allow users to add custom path in Typical values.

Use history input.

28 minutes ago, iAndroHacker said:

Remember the directory after I exit GG. I like it to remember. I know i can click on "..." button, click, scroll, click... but i just want to do quicker.

Use history input.

12 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Use /storage/emulated/legacy/Music/gg gs120

Use history input.

Ah now i know what this button  image.png.85df6a92d6dd0fd556a25dfc27878780.png means. Before i had no idea what this button means lol haha.

X-plore always copy sdcard path like /storage/emulated/0/

I just found a bug. When the path is empty and you click on history, it says "History is empty". Type any characters in the textbox, will make history works

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, iAndroHacker said:

I just found a bug. When the path is empty and you click on history, it says "History is empty". Type any characters in the textbox, will make history works

Show video. I think you not select field. If you select field then history must work.