Enyby

9 hours ago, Enyby said:

@Raizo1 what you mean? Icon toolbar?

11 hours ago, Raizo1 said:

can you add a option to delete the saved values instant? just like you added the options in search menu. Thanks.

I think he means that you should port this (the trash icon)

Screenshot_20161126-142946.png

Screenshot_20161126-142957.png

To this, because it does not have a icon toolbar.

Screenshot_20161126-143001.png

But he could easily just do it like this so i see no point

Screenshot_20161126-143220.png

• Administrators

What's New in Version 8.9.2   

• Pinned items in history.
  • Do not hide status bar.
  • Updated translations.
  • Fixed bug in speedhack.
  • Fixed bug with parse fractional numbers on some locales.
  • Fixed crashes and bugs.

scr_1480308169.png

45 minutes ago, Bubloo said:

This not working in clash of king 

Please updeta this setting.

Lol. Gentlebaby, CoC is a pure online game. Everything is on the server. Its completely impossible to hack that game.

• Administrators

It is bad. I explain it before:

On 05.09.2016 at 11:27 PM, Enyby said:

1) Game can have not one process.
On new (5, 6, 7) Android you can not detect foreground app.

It allow you minimize app and do not lost control. For example on incoming call or SMS.

It allow you better control rather from auto selection.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

It is bad. I explain it before:

Thanks is very nice to see how you answer all posts, Im cuban and my english isnt perfect. But speaking of the suggestion, a way to detect that app could be with a  button like an ear) to switch to the apps wich are/is using the multimedia audio ouput  that is the active app, i dont know, just trying to give  ways, im not programmer i will start studing that soon.

Here is another one less crazy, ADD an option to hide system apps or process from the pick list, it usefull to people who hack only games, or add a button in the bottom of the pick list saying SHOW SYSTEM APPS for those people who need it, Other one from this order the proces in the pick list by cpu usage (one of the first ones or the one would be the active game or app) 

I give you thees suggestions because you can save the time that you spend looking for your app in the list, trying to make it easier.

Edited by JPRO

• Administrators
1 hour ago, JPRO said:

to switch to the apps wich are/is using the multimedia audio ouput

Same thing as for cpu. Results may be very unstable. You can play with media player in background. Or with screen recording software.

16 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Same thing as for cpu. Results may be very unstable. You can play with media player in background. Or with screen recording software.

yes but with a button you can switch between the apps wich are using the audio, not too much people record or play music all the time, if the autopick were fail just press the button and switch. this im not sure but the next ones would be nice

other:

thee cpu usage would be to order the apps in the list an make  easier to see the app by the user because it will be between the first ones

other:

i think that is important to add a button at bottom of the list to expand it saying SHOW SYSTEM APPS it would give more organization.

i can help you to translate the app to spanish a saw that the app has many mistakes an many text strings in english an design the logo, just make it material, i know that you want to keep the logo

Edited by JPRO

• Administrators

In next version we remove transaltion for some unused langs. if you want one of this langs - write to us.

List of removed langs:

be
bn
ceb
cy
eo
eu
ga
gl
ha
he
hmn
ht
hy
id
ig
is
ji
kk
kn
mg
mi
ml
mn
mr
mt
ne
no
ny
pa
so
st
sw
ta
te
tg

Indonesian have code "in" (not "id") and stay present.

All of this translation is auto-translation by Google Translate and have low quality.

We never remove any manual translation.

Remove this langs make apk size less on 1 MB.