Enyby

On 7/1/2016 at 8:34 PM, ardian101 said:
  • I wanted to download Game guardian but it says error for me 

i am facing the same problem here the old version was woking well, but this new update is crashing on my galaxy s6 edge, Marshmallow. !!!! SM-G925i.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, daniloscala said:

here

Run from root in terminal:

/data/app/com.bpecldlfaiuvatkwegvz-1/lib/arm/lib5.so com.bpecldlfaiuvatkwegvz /data/user/0/com.bpecldlfaiuvatkwegvz/files

And show me output.

9 minutes ago, Kopilkaiser24 said:

i am facing the same problem here the old version was woking well, but this new update is crashing on my galaxy s6 edge, Marshmallow. !!!! SM-G925i.

Need logcat.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Install test version and send logcat to forum.

GameGuardian.git_signed.654.apk

@Enyby  here friend    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q1ci3xv9xfbvi2z/Reportar_registo_(log).zip

sorry , not understand .. 

/data/app/com.bpecldlfaiuvatkwegvz-1/lib/arm/lib5.so com.bpecldlfaiuvatkwegvz /data/user/0/com.bpecldlfaiuvatkwegvz/files

• Administrators

Open terminal. Print

su

Show me output.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Open terminal. Print

su

Show me output.

@Enybyok , but copy here forum and paste in the terminal not work. I copy but no paste this /data  etc..

Edited by daniloscala

• Administrators

Very odd. go to folder /data/app/com.bpecldlfaiuvatkwegvz-1/lib/arm/ in any explorer with root access and show me screen of content of this folder.

Or run in terminal

su

ls -l /data/app/com.bpecldlfaiuvatkwegvz-1/lib/arm/

28 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Very odd. go to folder /data/app/com.bpecldlfaiuvatkwegvz-1/lib/arm/ in any explorer with root access and show me screen of content of this folder.

Or run in terminal

su

Screenshot_20160712-221036.png

32 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Or run in terminal

su

No have 

Screenshot_20160712-221404.png

• Administrators

Look like you reinstalled GG. Need logcat from last run of GG. After that you can not reinstall or remove GG because all action in terminal not make sence if you do that.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, geribaldi said:

Played 4-6 hours, found no bugs. 

Only the installer method can confuse users without experience. Maybe you can add a toast message to inform users about the installation steps. 

What means that indent status bar?

Installer is typical for most games. It download additional data.

I just realised, its impossible to copy/paste in a terminal app. Enyby do you know a terminal app where its possible to do do that? Otherwise you will get the same problem with every user.

@dani how you got root on your s6 edge? I have the same phone, still works for me. Please give a look on your supersu app logs

Screenshot_2016-07-13-09-39-22.png

• Administrators
2 hours ago, geribaldi said:

I just realised, its impossible to copy/paste in a terminal app. Enyby do you know a terminal app where its possible to do do that? Otherwise you will get the same problem with every user.

@dani how you got root on your s6 edge? I have the same phone, still works for me. Please give a look on your supersu app logs

Screenshot_2016-07-13-09-39-22.png

Т Long tap on terminal and you can select "paste".

Screenshot_2016-07-13-13-17-16.png