Enyby

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 5:34 PM, galih_ken said:

Hi. Why is a year old version 101.1 of  gameguardian in the download? I've version 239.0 and looking for possible updates but I believe I miss something. 

where did you get the 239.0 version of Game Guardian? their has been no updates here at all.Are you sure you have a 239.0 version of Game Guardian?

• 1 month later...

On 8/3/2022 at 10:03 AM, sissy said:

where did you get the 239.0 version of Game Guardian? their has been no updates here at all.Are you sure you have a 239.0 version of Game Guardian?

From here, gameguardian.net. that's why I get confused that everyone doesn't know something is off. 

On 8/3/2022 at 9:22 PM, hellohowru said:

how is there a 239 version of game guardian?

Because the app had been very frequently being updated and suddenly when I checked this exact site, apk from year ago become the latest and everyone say it's been this way. Weird

Screenshot_2022-09-29-13-20-36-505_com.miui.securitycenter_1.jpg

Edited by galih_ken

18 hours ago, galih_ken said:

From here, gameguardian.net. that's why I get confused that everyone doesn't know something is off.

When GG reinstalls itself, version of the apk is set to a random one. That's where version "239.0" came from in your case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...