Enyby

• Administrators
On 6/1/2018 at 11:22 PM, NoFear said:

Moved saved list to search list? (Only if search is empty)

Sometimes doing unknown searches, when I get to a spot, I want to save the results, continue searching and if did something wrong or think maybe a value 1 search ago might've been it, could have saved the results and then port them over to search again?

Selected as search result - GameGuardian (#9gdo70ej)

• Administrators

@watteri No.

@MoNoSsS If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.

Virtual spaces to run GameGuardian without root (#ct7bob3)

On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

My phone crase white GG system detec

My phone reboot stuck logo,help me arm 64 snapdragon 614 ..

when I use my mobile phone gameguardian always reboot and take a long time, have to press the power button, please update, always detected in the system, or old or new ver remain same my mobile phone reboot / crase using gameguardian
when I use my mobile phone gameguardian always reboot and take a long time, have to press the power button, please update, always detected in the system, or old or new ver remain same my mobile phone reboot / crase using gameguardian

Game Guardian doesn't work on my device Huawei Nova 2i/Huawei Mate 10 Lite Oreo i tried to change the value but it did nothing no effect at all(still in same value) so can you guys get the app support for my device plsss???