Enyby

Since the version 8.52.2 came out, i'm getting 'Failed to run daemon. Is root installed?' after installing gg. When i installed the previous version 8.52.0 it is working fine. I'm getting same error in 8.53.0. Something happened after u updated the app to 8.52.2.

Actually it remains for few seconds and then list of processes appear. But i think something is wrong since 8.52.2. Because in older versions it didn't happen. 

Edited by AjayP

• Administrators
3 hours ago, AjayP said:

Actually it remains for few seconds and then list of processes appear. But i think something is wrong since 8.52.2. Because in older versions it didn't happen. 

Stop. Are you confused by this message and only?
Do you have any problems in the work?
It's just a message. Until a response is received from the daemon, it is displayed instead of the process name. No more.

In log I do not see any problem.

2 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Stop. Are you confused by this message and only?
Do you have any problems in the work?
It's just a message. Until a response is received from the daemon, it is displayed instead of the process name. No more.

In log I do not see any problem.

I'm not having any problem in work. It's just message only. But i still told the issue here because in older version that didn't happen. It's okay if it WILL NOT cause any problems further. 

19 minutes ago, Enyby said:

I just asked because in older versions it used to say 'loading process' instead of 'Failed to run daemon. Is root installed?'

14 minutes ago, Enyby said:

I replace this message because this is more informative if daemon not loaded.

Oh ok. Sorry for wasting your time. I thought that it was a problem. 

And one suggestion (don't know if it will be possible or not) : Add the pause button (like the stop button which exists in upper left corner) when some script is loaded because we can't access the gg UI without closing the script. So it will save time if the pause and resume button exists during the script. 

I know we can do it in the script itself. But it will help the user.

Edited by AjayP