Enyby

2/07/17. Smg-900t 

crashes phone when trying for first search. Crashes on multiple games I've tried. Worked before latest update. Going to try and clear delvik in twrp and see how it goes. Anyone else having same issue?

20 hours ago, Enyby said:

Show logcat.

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/7398-gathering-information-about-gg-errors/

Maybe you select memory access another from normal. if it true - select normal.

Or remove GG and install from scratch without change any settings. All must work.

I did have it set to experimental and setting it to normal did work but experimental was the only one to work on some games. Thank you for the help.

27 minutes ago, Enyby said:

All methods is produce same result except stability and speed. Normal can be slowest but stablest.

Oh OK. I was under the impression that it was the memory of the game. Meaning we would be giving gg greater access to the games files. Thank you for the clarification. Also after I sent the post that it helped it did crash hill climb racing 2 while trying to search. I have reset all settings to default and tried  uninstalling/reinstalling. Unfortunately I can't send a bug report because it crashes the os causing the phone to reboot. I'm thinking it may be some kind of incompatibility issue with the new gg and the new resurrection remix ROM on my smg900t. Any thoughts?

Hello Devs.

I am a OnePlus 3 user and updated the firmware to Nougat. From there onwards, I am not able to start GG it says to "fix it". I tried that and rebooted my device. But I was not able to get past that "Fix it" screen. Then I tried by manually setting the switch=0 command and rebooted. Still no success.

Note: I was able to perform tasks on my older version. This problem started after I updated to nougat. 

Can you help me?

Thanks,

LS

11 hours ago, Enyby said:

You need allow usage Instrumentation on your device or GG can not work. Search how it done.

I searched google and user manual of my device to find how to start instrumentation, but no success.

Could you help me find a solution to the problem??