Enyby

• Administrators

@glimer4 Yes. And you get more time to press back. Because of 1 real seconds in game spent 4 times less from speed 10,000,000.

But I must notice: use speed like 10,000,000 or similar is mistake. Usually it cause bad things. And usually it do not need.

Please add the feature "Find out what writes to this variable"  where GG will monitor a specific memory address and find what writes to it 

Please add the feature "Find out what writes to this variable" where GG will monitor a specific memory address and find what writes to it 

9 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No. GG is just memory editor. Not a debugger. You need gdb. Use breakpoint.

*But what is GDB? 

*Also I saw this feature already on Cheat Engine memory editor. For PC.

*And is it technically possible to add a debugging part to GG? If yes why not? 

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Reflexive said:

*But what is GDB? 

Use Google, Luck!

21 minutes ago, Reflexive said:

*Also I saw this feature already on Cheat Engine memory editor. For PC.

Then use CE.

22 minutes ago, Reflexive said:

*And is it technically possible to add a debugging part to GG?

Technically possible build rocket to moon. And what?

22 minutes ago, Reflexive said:

If yes why not? 

35 minutes ago, Enyby said:

GG is just memory editor. Not a debugger.

23 hours ago, Enyby said:

Can't remove this Empty Quote. Can't Quote anyone else either.

Well, try searching a better alternative to GG for Mobile (SPOILER: You won't find one)

Enyby works really hard on this App, he also gave you advice but you didn't want to take it.

He does not gain anything from this (i think he doesn't), unlike other Memory Editors that put Ads in their App/Program.

You are being really childish here, if you can't cope with his way of Speaking, you shouldn't argue with him.

3 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

Well, try searching a better alternative to GG for Mobile (SPOILER: You won't find one)

Enyby works really hard on this App, he also gave you advice but you didn't want to take it.

He does not gain anything from this (i think he doesn't), unlike other Memory Editors that put Ads in their App/Program.

You are being really childish here, if you can't cope with his way of Speaking, you shouldn't argue with him.

*Well, I've been using GG for more than 4 years now, I know it's the best out there for Android OS, there's no doubt that the app is fantastic and I've been recommending it to friends since then, I just wanted to suggest something that might be useful.

*No doubt that Enyby works really hard on the app and for that I'm so grateful, but that doesn't mean to shower the users with arrogance and it'd still be fine (Talking about me), and I don't believe he gave me any advice other than some sarcastic useless comments to show his smartass and that I'm stupid enough to to suggest something or ask these question. You know what, even if they're the stupidest questions I'd still appreciate them and answer properly without the sense of mocking. After all, If I'm stupid, I think it's not my fault.

*Well, I think he gains from this, at least I have donated tens of times to their account and I've asked many friends to do the same.

*I'm being childish ha?! Well Fine, children need people to cope with their way of speaking and appreciating them not the vice versa.

*And yeah, thanks for being his lawyer..

Best, 

Bannora

Edited by Reflexive

On 11/10/2016 at 2:27 PM, Reflexive said:

You just lost a big fan 

On 11/10/2016 at 2:27 PM, Reflexive said:

you're such an arrogant idiot.

On 11/10/2016 at 8:44 PM, Reflexive said:

children need people to cope with their way of speaking and appreciating them not the vice versa.

Sounds Childish.

He was mean to me  >:( to protest i will say that he is a arrogant idiot

I don't know your definition of childish but this comes close to mine.

Ironic Fact: by responding i'm just as childish as you. Touché.

Oh and

After all, If I'm stupid, I think it's not my fault.

Whose fault is it if not yours?

Ok lets break down this bullshit and let me sink even further than you.

Well, I've been using GG for more than 4 years now, I know it's the best out there for Android OS, there's no doubt that the app is fantastic and I've been recommending it to friends since then,

Well, Cool. And what was that "I'm not your fan" thing about? To me it sounds like you will stop using this App.

No doubt that Enyby works really hard on the app and for that I'm so grateful, but that doesn't mean to shower the users with arrogance and it'd still be fine

He can. What entitles you to decide if he can be Arrogant or not? Maybe its his personality.

And ever heard of something called "Stress"?

and I don't believe he gave me any advice other than some sarcastic useless comments to show his smartass and that I'm stupid enough to to suggest something or ask these question

On 11/10/2016 at 1:04 PM, Enyby said:

No. GG is just memory editor. Not a debugger. You need gdb. Use breakpoint.

On 11/10/2016 at 1:40 PM, Enyby said:

Use Google, Luck!

Then use CE.

Technically possible build rocket to moon. And what?

No words needed right?

Even if he answered in a "arrogant" matter, he still answered

Well, I think he gains from this, at least I have donated tens of times to their account and I've asked many friends to do the same.

Still probably not enough for what he does really.

GG is used by x thousands. 

I don't think all those Donate.

And yeah, thanks for being his lawyer

Oh and what Court case are we on?

Best, 

Bannora

I gave my best defending myself, but failed in the end.

Bannora

Edit: Seems like even when you saw this Post you didn't respond.

Out of words, big boy?

Edited by Skullboyq

Heyy ugh... How do I fix this problem? Okay, so I search in auto a value, with the box checked for encrypted values and every time I try it says, Error reset search list and at the top it says (3) disk full.... please help me 

Heyy ugh... How do I fix this problem? Okay, so I search in auto a value, with the box checked for encrypted values and every time I try it says, Error reset search list and at the top it says (3) disk full.... please help me 

32 minutes ago, hotsun78 said:

Delete some Apps.

I'm guessing Disk Full means no Storage left.

• Administrators

What's New in Version 8.9.0   

• Added search helper.
  • Added setting for listing speed processing.
  • Number of results limited to 100,000.
  • Changed order of result types of the same address.
  • Add warning about lag on hide + freeze.
  • Added hint for SIGKILL.
  • Improved 'help'.
  • Updated translations.
  • Fixed bug in search on x86 devices.
  • Fixed bugs.
Spoiler

scr_1479090368.pngscr_1479090264.pngscr_1479090275.pngscr_1479090300.pngscr_1479090343.pngscr_1479090364.png