Enyby

31 minutes ago, Enyby said:

We already have this task in task list.

Can i have the Link to your Github? Can't find it, im interrested in the Tasks that will be done ^^

Edited by Skullboyq

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Can i have the Link to your Github? Can't find it, im interrested in the Tasks that will be done ^^

No. This is closed info.

But I can say some info for understand - we have lot of task and can not make all in next release but this not mean we forget about that.

Currently we have 534 issues/tasks. 310 closed, 224 opened.

And all suitable ideas and info we add to list.

14 minutes ago, d2dyno said:

This is not an open source app, thus we do not have a Github page.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Ah i heard something about GitHub from Enyby once, might've been something else but how or where do you keep you Tasks.

If they're private i respect that i'm just curious to what you guys plan to implement in the future given that enyby says to every request that they have this on the List.

10 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No. This is closed info.

But I can say some info for understand - we have lot of task and can not make all in next release but this not mean we forget about that.

Currently we have 534 issues/tasks. 310 closed, 224 opened.

And all suitable ideas and info we add to list.

Oh so you do keep a GitHub, heard it right then.

And yeah ofcourse you can't fulfill all the Tasks in one Update, that Update would take Ages and as far as i've seen you always Update the App if something Major happens or a Hotfix has to be released.

The List must be endlessly expanding, i don't know how hard you have to work to keep the Tasks "to a minimum". I always knew that you work hard on this App and never doubted it.

As i said, i respect if this Information should be kept private i just was curious, and hey asking doesn't hurt anybody right?

4 minutes ago, Petersen said:

How do I down load this on a apple device???????

GameGuardian currently only Supports Android, if you want a iOS Version you can Download iGameGuardian from a Repo, need Jailbreak though.

Alternatively you could Download GameGem a little bit easier to understand but not as many features.

I am not experienced with iDevices in any way, only thing i know is that you have to Jailbreak and have Cydia to get iGameGuardian