Hey d2dyno.. i hav rooted my phone.. but why when im trying to hack a game and it doesnt work?thank you GG version 6.0.5,,

What game have you tried to hack ?

I don't understand whats going on :unsure:  I've already granted superuser access to GG but whenever I search for a value it ask "Is your game dead? Reset all lists"...is this an issue with android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)? I'm using a Galaxy Note 2 Rooted on 4.3

and I tried out other apps that require root and they seem to work fine....I used to be able to use GG prior to the 4.3 android update

Hi Dyno

I can't get Game Guardian to work on my Galaxy S4 or Tab.

Every time I open the application it pops up a message saying "ERROR is device rooted"

Your device is not rooted and GG need root !

Hi, Dyno

I'm playing Chaos ring and GG always say "Is your game dead? Reset all list", it same goes for Drakerider and FF dimension :(

I'm rooted

Hi, Dyno

I'm playing Chaos ring and GG always say "Is your game dead? Reset all list", it same goes for Drakerider and FF dimension :(

I'm rooted

same problem here.

need help.

Can u do an dragon city hack please

Can u do an dragon city hack please

It's not the good place to request game , where to post a request : http://gameguardian.net/forum/forum/76-requests/

But you must read the rules before posting a request ! : 

I have a rooted galaxy s4 running stock 4.4.2.. I tried using GG on Trials Frontier and I find the correct code I need to edit, I input the number I want, save and load it and it makes the number of coins I guess you could say in an endless loop (dont know how to describe it). Am I not able to mod this game or am I doing something wrong?

Would it be possible to add in the ability to input negative numbers easily?

EDIT: And I'm having issues setting my external sd card as the temp file path. I'm using a Sprint SGS3 (SPH-L710) running 4.4.2 and I tried "/storage/extSdCard" and "/mnt/extSdCard" and both are giving me "ERROR: Invalid path name" any solutions?

Is there a version of GG for x86 based tablets???

why not suport. x86 based? please.i want use GG on ASUS zenfone 4. plis update and fix

need help here i canot play my rovu while gamegaurdian is active my my Samsung S3 4.3 is already rooted

can some one help me to root my sony experia tab z so i can use this app tnx :)

Hey d2dyno I have a nexus 7 2013 with 5.0.2 gg keeps opening and closing. Btw keep up the great work!

Is GG compatible with 5.0.2 Lollipop?

Hello, I have the same question. It works on Lollipop?

Thanks

don't work for me, when i open it it closes itself...

nexus 5 android 5.1 cataclysm 4/4, elementalX 2.11

error: only position independent executables (PIE) are supported on my S4 i9505 using android 5 (official) with root access from chainfire

As soon as I grant GG root access it closes. Tried to uninstall, delete downloaded apk, re-download and install, GG will not run and continue to close no matter how many times it is reinstalled.

Any insight would be most appreciated.

Thanks

As soon as I grant GG root access it closes. Tried to uninstall, delete downloaded apk, re-download and install, GG will not run and continue to close no matter how many times it is reinstalled.

Any insight would be most appreciated.

Thanks

yes it does the same thing on my nexus 5 on lollipop

As far as I can tell there are compatibility issues with lollipop. It doesn't seem to support 5.0 and up.

Sent from my Nexus 6