Enyby

2 hours ago, xGogi said:

I don't download. After 6% is canceled

Maybe a problem with your Internet provider. Pm your email adress, i will send you gg with email

• Administrators

What's New in Version 8.5.0

• Improvements to avoid detection.
  • Improved speedhack.
  • UI improvements.
  • Improved default settings.
  • Initial support for Android 7.
  • Fixed issues with  speedhack.
  • Updated translations.
  • Fixed bugs.

Also, @Enyby did some incredible and groundbreaking work on this release. Show him some love and appreciation :)

*Still have the issue with autopause and the  launcher process. I deactivate this option until you find a better solution

*speedhack, seems buggy. Tested with one game where i never had problems. Change the speed work but the touch dont work in the game. Do You need logcat?

Edited by geribaldi

Guest ttah11

Could to add the ability to pin numbers in history for apps. I search a lot of the same numbers but gets deleted when I search temporary numbers.

17 minutes ago, rizvejoarder said:
17 minutes ago, rizvejoarder said:

Thanks for this nice tool but this one available only for android? Is there any chance to get it for IOS as I am a IOS user and I need this for World Chef game. Any help please?

here.. https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/2376-gameguardian-and-igameguardian-download/