Enyby

• Administrators
On 5/26/2019 at 4:53 AM, Enyby said:

Here test apk. You can try find pointers in any known way.

scr_1560726910.png

First attempt. Lua script on GG 82.0.

35 seconds for 595 searches.

scr_1560726986.png

Not usable for production. It can be search too long time and too many times.

Second attempt. Lua script with backing new features for not released GG.

scr_1560726892.png

0.5 seconds for build chains of pointers with depth 3.

Good result.

New GG version and awesome script will be released soon.

On 6/3/2012 at 2:23 AM, Enyby said:

GameGuardian

Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+

GameGuardian Features Summary

Notes:

Credit:

• @d2dyno - Owner, lead designer, project management.
  • @Enyby - Lead coder, project management.
  • @Trasd - Technical consultant, project management.
  • @Aqua - Creator (retired).

The Mani game check the file sisteam fo this derectory "com.ivmbx" and don't start the game if not destroy file.

Game Guardian is the best apk for hack the game. Unfortunate it has one drawback sorry to say that. I can't control my self when I found it.

GG 82.1 apk is working with most of the online apps, but its having a drawback which is unfortunate for us. I tried this "GG" for LOCO app. LOCO app is online game plantfor for so many games. When I search a specific value in the search field of the "GG" it showing the result's more than 1 record. After the I searched some other value with "REFINE" button clicked. Then it showing that, "No results found" actually the searched value is present in the scoring board. I tried all the possible ways, still no results. Can you please guys help me on this.

Below you can find the attachments 

1. LOCO game app "LOCO ARENA" we can find it in app store

2. select the game "GUNS & BOTTLES"

3. I scored 24 and searched it

4. I got the results with 24 more than 1, which is expected

5. Again I scored 39

6. In search box of "GG" entered the value and clicked on "Refine" 

7. No results found.

Can you please me to solve this issue.

Thanks and Advance.

Screenshot_20190622-154307.png

Screenshot_20190622-154319.png

Screenshot_20190622-154608.png

Screenshot_20190622-154617.png

Screenshot_20190622-154625.png

Screenshot_20190622-154639.png

Screenshot_20190622-154643.png

• Administrators

So there is no such value among those found. The game can move values in memory. As a means of protection, or as a result of the use of automatic memory management with the garbage collector.

Launched GG in Parallel Space, and the game. When I try to find an encrypted value in the game, when I get results after the search, GG closes almost every time. Normal search is fine. I have S J8 Android 9, unfortunately can not install root. And through Parallel Space, GG is not stable.

9 minutes ago, Crysid said:

Launched GG in Parallel Space, and the game. When I try to find an encrypted value in the game, when I get results after the search, GG closes almost every time. Normal search is fine. I have S J8 Android 9, unfortunately can not install root. And through Parallel Space, GG is not stable.

9 minutes ago, Crysid said:

are you changed any option in gg? and what game?

29 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

are you changed any option in gg? and what game?

No, I did not change anything, installed gg again, installed ParallelSpace. Added GG and Game. The game is called Big Business Deluxe. Latched in GG, opened the game, and tried to find the values, sometimes crashes at 3 search, sometimes at 1 search.

Screenshot_20190629-050501_Parallel Space.jpg

Edited by Crysid

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Try read in-app help:

https://gameguardian.net/help/help.html#daemon_killed

Your device is too small amount of memory. Also you maybe need prevent unload level 3.

How much memory it eats, what it lacks in 6-7Screenshot_20190629-075120_CCleaner.thumb.jpg.e6926a97673fdf9ebcf25c189f98c523.jpg GB? All background apps are closed, memory is cleaned, the mandatory also for GG equipped. There are no restrictions for GG and Parallel Space. What else does he want?

Screenshot_20190629-080102_Parallel Space.jpg

• Administrators

If there is enough memory, then the process killer works. Either integrated into the system or installed separately.

Do not use data storage in memory. Search will be slow, but should not take off.

On 6/29/2019 at 10:37 AM, Enyby said:

If there is enough memory, then the process killer works. Either integrated into the system or installed separately.

Do not use data storage in memory. Search will be slow, but should not take off.

Rather, this application is not optimized for Android 9, I tried on Android 4, and its performance is weaker, it works fine there, this is a problem in GG. And I have no restrictions for the application.

On 6/29/2019 at 10:37 AM, Enyby said:

Thanks for the help, now it works fine, though I installed the 80.0 version