Enyby

32 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

The companies have different dependencies.

The tool works well. Do you want to modify games? Do you want to ask for help? Do you want to create scripts? Do it !!! Nobody prevents you. My opinion is about the finances of a company or brand based on problems with some external functions of the app. Your arguments are like the po-op that goes down the drain. Study a little on the subject to be able to have argumentation. For the time being, keep asking for help for your games since you can not do it yourself.

Its kind of sad that i have to tell you this since we are the same age (mental no), but you are fishing behind a net. Jumping from your first comment to the last one to defend your pride. Deep inside you already lost the discusion because this is what its all about for you(in your mind) Comparing your self with the others a lil game. 

Funny i responded to your last comment and you go back to your first comment again...its like i saw all your intelligence flitsing in 1 sec...RiP...now please just stop this conversation and accept that all your doing is beeing nonsence for all of us. And start reading a actual book about knowledge and life. Then you woudnt come up with this dumb debate on the first place ? but i already know you gonne ceep responding because you need this attention to feel good because you did not get the attention in real life. Thats why i said in my other comment that you are all day inside...your just here to wast everyone there time...

you talk about respecting enyby but you don't have any respect. Otherwise you would have respected his answer...but you didnt and instead you ceep beeing a kid continuing a discusion that was already lang time ago answerd by CmP...you tried by that changing CmP his words to still sound smart...when that childish act was not enough you try itnwitu enyby...your not ok in the head. You need to know when you are putted on your place..right?

You are already putted on your place so just stop...how more you react how more of that so called knowledge and intelligentie you have is dissepairing...and don't get mad...just stay calm. Stop responding..but wait...

But hey...its your life...if you wanne ceeo beeing a *****...so be it...nobady is stopping you...we can only advice you...(with all respect)

The debate or opinion was based on sponsoring more the brand of "game guardian" creating their own virtual environment.

Answers or possibly valid arguments of the administration: "We do not have time for that".

Smart answer: We will take your opinion into account, thank you.

What did I gain with this? Nothing !!.

What the company wins: users, prestige, income. Etc ....

Stupid opinions of people who do not know how to run a company? Many .....

NOTE: You can never offend "anonymous 1000" which is a person with very high self-esteem and their conversations are based on valid arguments according to the topic.

The game guardian has become very agile, searching code and location addresses have become very fast and accurate, it is a big change, and the use of hidden game game guardian features, no longer affect the speed and efficiency of the search. Enyby you are very good, to solve most of the anti-cheating mechanism of the game, the game guardian will open a new mode, sincerely thank you 

• Moderators

@Enyby

In save list, could an option to change value type in list (Dword/float/double....) be added?

Example where this will be helpful:

Group search dword. Then search single dword. Save results. 

Change address 480. Value at this location is double or float. But in save list it's stuck at dword. 

So if possible, anything selected, select top right options button. Then "Change value type". Then you can work with format after change address. And add them to search and continue searching with value format you need.

Well before version 8.69.0 was release (current latest version) I was able to use vitural space like Dualspace to hack, but after the update it just can't recognize the vitural space although I have chosen work without root, any help?

• Moderators

@Enyby

Gg can detect if game uses randomizer.... Is it possible for gg to detect a game that relocates values on every value change? Not sure if something gg can detect and notify user data is likely relocating.

Can dword xor be able to be used in group search? Maybe not multiple dword xor in single group, but like 500;200;123x4::49. Even if restricted to maximum of 5 values or maximum of 512 range. Could be helpful.

I have 4 values 1;10;100;1000. And I can paste these to edit 4 values, can this be expanded, so if i edit 8 values and paste the 1;10;100;1000, it will just loop and edit next 4 with same edit. But if you tried 7 values with those 4, would give error not divisible by 4.

Games detecting gg is installed. I understand xprivacy is an option, but to maintain safetynet, have to avoid xposed framework.  For root users only, could gg by installed in a virtual environment and then access game on device? Or is something in the plans to help protect gg from being detected? 

Ptrace bypass has been a near perfect function of gg, thank you.  Magisk updating basically put an end to most root detections. So if gg can somehow "hide" better, would be endless possibilities ?

And as always, hands down the most powerful app available.  I hope you realize your work is much appreciated by so many. Thank you ?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Is it possible for gg to detect a game that relocates values on every value change?

No.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Can dword xor be able to be used in group search?

No. We have plans about that.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

it will just loop and edit next 4 with same edit. But if you tried 7 values with those 4, would give error not divisible by 4.

Maybe. I think about that.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

For root users only, could gg by installed in a virtual environment

Yes.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

and then access game on device?

No.

It is unsafe. You need allow root for entire virtual space, so any app inside it can do anything with root and can damage your device.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Or is something in the plans to help protect gg from being detected? 

Few ideas exists. Some implemented in 8.69.1.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, NoFear said:

For root users only, could gg by installed in a virtual environment and then access game on device?

Also, for most virtual spaces this need install app in the system for able install it inside vspace, so game scan installed apps and find it in the system.

Hello i have downloaded gameguardian. Then I install parallel space and hack Oregon trail american settler game and its worked. Then I try install asphalt 8 but its not working on parallel space so I downloaded dualspace and copy game guardian and asphalt 8 there n its worked. Then I download pubg not hacked. This morning I play pubg and sign out of the game suddenly my phone black out and turned off and it won't start anymore.my phone model is Asus zen4 zc520kl. My question is is my phone already broken because of the download or is my phone ram or motherboard is broken or maybe the phone broken because of the wrong charger I've used? Anybody please help me

17 hours ago, Snowhxrt said:

Hello i have downloaded gameguardian. Then I install parallel space and hack Oregon trail american settler game and its worked. Then I try install asphalt 8 but its not working on parallel space so I downloaded dualspace and copy game guardian and asphalt 8 there n its worked. Then I download pubg not hacked. This morning I play pubg and sign out of the game suddenly my phone black out and turned off and it won't start anymore.my phone model is Asus zen4 zc520kl. My question is is my phone already broken because of the download or is my phone ram or motherboard is broken or maybe the phone broken because of the wrong charger I've used? Anybody please help me

As far as i know, it's very unlikely that a downloadable content was able to break your ram or motherboard. I would say that's on your charger (most likely by overheat). Have you tried a factory reset?

Hello There,

I'll like to ask why is the GameGuardian doesn't work correctly until today after several updates. After the installation its asks to uninstall the installer because it creates 4 icons which complicates the apps. And then the app will ask you is you use rooted device or not. Before the updates it works fine but now I can't use it anymore.