Enyby

6 minutes ago, Enyby said:

You write nonsense. I don't have time to explain everything to you. If you do not understand such simple things, then I have nothing to say.

they are not nonsense, you told me. ?

29 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Well yes. Compare me with google. This is equivalent: one person who does not get a penny from this, and a world company with hundreds of thousands of employees and billions of dollars in turnover.

I answered: they started from school without capital.

you know about programming. I know a lot about marketing, international business and economics. the one who has a project and is frustrated because there is no capital does not progress.

The problem is that you have responsibility on your shoulders to administer a forum and code an "app". It is a lot of work. and this mark what you need is a "marketing study" to start generating income for the work provided.

That's what the forums are about, to provide ideas for brand improvements.

good night .....

@Enyby

I'm so impressed with lua scripting?

I created my 1st lua script but It's for my personal use only and it's just simple and after I made it

I think I'm gonna start creating more lua scripts for Public, the coding is not that hard unlike Java

#sharingmyfeelings?

On 14/11/2018 at 10:06, Tinno said:

Hello @Tinno

Before asking is always good to do a search before, read the GG documentation.

https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html

The function you want is not hard to find, use the function:

gg.sleep (int milliseconds)

For 20 seconds, convert to milliseconds and pass as a parameter in the function, like this:

gg.sleep(20000) -- Waiting 20 seconds

On 11/7/2018 at 11:50 PM, Enyby said:

You write nonsense. I don't have time to explain everything to you. If you do not understand such simple things, then I have nothing to say.

quote what I wrote without meaning.

I like the arguments.

When I started my opinion, it was based on something called "marketing" of the company or brand "game guardian". If you do not know what "marketing" is, study "economics" or search in "google".

Intelligence is not about knowing how to program and discuss with children about programming. You are just one more programmer among many.

So much time coding this application and the owner is another.

an intelligent person would already be the owner and not administrator of a forum and encoder of the "app"

All the respect and admiration I had for him, has been lost.

I will spend little time on the internet, for any argument.

I do not usually spend a lot of time on the internet, since life is outside in the open air and not locked up at home watching videos or playing online.

3 hours ago, Anonymous1000 said:

quote what I wrote without meaning.

I like the arguments.

When I started my opinion, it was based on something called "marketing" of the company or brand "game guardian". If you do not know what "marketing" is, study "economics" or search in "google".

Intelligence is not about knowing how to program and discuss with children about programming. You are just one more programmer among many.

So much time coding this application and the owner is another.

an intelligent person would already be the owner and not administrator of a forum and encoder of the "app"

All the respect and admiration I had for him, has been lost.

I will spend little time on the internet, for any argument.

I do not usually spend a lot of time on the internet, since life is outside in the open air and not locked up at home watching videos or playing online.

I realy wonder what type of books you read because to me it looks like it did not gived you much of "Intelligence" let stand understanding the meaning of ""life"

I noticed for you its all about proving how intelligent you are towards actual intelligent people. In every comment you try to act childish and try to dis someone. Your 18+.. 19 you say. but mental let's  pick 14. Enyby tried to explain you somthing very simple...and it is not hard to understand or accept it. But you do not understand or accept it. And because you did not understand or not accept it you get mad and have issue controlling your words so you grab for a exuse like "Intelligence is not about knowing how to program and discus with children about programming" or "life is outside in the open air and not locked up at home watching videos or playing online" 

Thats very funny to hear from someone that is probable all day on the internet with the name anonymous... reaching out on a cheaters forum for hours . what a life you have inside your room :D..i know your not a person with much intelligence and just another guy with alot erroneous zones ...i have a suggestion that very maby can help you..why don't you use your economic marketing drama on a site were you can be usefull? you are not helping anyone here and let the people like CmP and Enyby do their job to improve gameguardian and help people like us that use there modifaction tool instead of wasting time with marketing drama like what your doing right now.

And next time you say "goodnight", ceep it that way ?

Btw i do not realy talk english (just in case your so smart to react on my post and discus about english grammar) ?

Goodnight ?

Edited by XxhentaixX
Type wrong

32 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

I realy wonder what type of books you read because to me it looks like it did not gived you much of "Intelligence" let stand understanding the meaning of ""life"

I noticed for you its all about proving how intelligent you are towards actual intelligent people. In every comment you try to act childish and try to dis someone. Your 18+.. 19 you say. but mental let's  pick 14. Enyby tried to explain you somthing very simple...and it is not hard to understand or accept it. But you do not understand or accept it. And because you did not understand or not accept it you get mad and have issue controlling your words so you grab for a exuse like "Intelligence is not about knowing how to program and discus with children about programming" or "life is outside in the open air and not locked up at home watching videos or playing online" 

Thats very funny to hear from someone that is probable all day on the internet with the name anonymous... reaching out on a cheaters forum for hours . what a life you have inside your room :D..i know your not a person with much intelligence and just another guy with alot erroneous zones ...i have a suggestion that very maby can help you..why don't you use your economic marketing drama on a site were you can be usefull? you are not helping anyone here and let the people like CmP and Enyby do their job to improve gameguardian and help people like us that use there modifaction tool instead of wasting time with marketing drama like what your doing right now.

And next time you say "goodnight", ceep it that way ?

Btw i do not realy talk english (just in case your so smart to react on my post and discus about english grammar) ?

Goodnight ?

The companies have different dependencies.

The tool works well. Do you want to modify games? Do you want to ask for help? Do you want to create scripts? Do it !!! Nobody prevents you. My opinion is about the finances of a company or brand based on problems with some external functions of the app. Your arguments are like the po-op that goes down the drain. Study a little on the subject to be able to have argumentation. For the time being, keep asking for help for your games since you can not do it yourself.

• Administrators

It amazes me how some people like to steal someone else's time.
To explain to everyone that it is impossible to judge in particular, that white is white, something to argue ...
Once you have finished, a new character rushes out, who writes another absurdity on a sentence and demands arguments from you per page. Funny.

39 minutes ago, Enyby said:

It amazes me how some people like to steal someone else's time.
To explain to everyone that it is impossible to judge in particular, that white is white, something to argue ...
Once you have finished, a new character rushes out, who writes another absurdity on a sentence and demands arguments from you per page. Funny.

It is not about fighting between user and administrator. It is about generating constructive opinions that nobody else has generated in the forum. Maybe you're not the right person for this topic. Better to continue with the programming. Maybe @d2dyno understands the business point of view, I do not know. What I do know is that there will be no coalition here. Remember that users are the cause of the success of applications, companies, singers, artists, etc ...

They should perhaps implement a quick response for opinions  to improve the forum or the "application". How: Thank you, your opinions are very important to us. We want to always offer you the best. And avoid inconveniencing users.