Enyby

1 hour ago, Ludwic12 said:

Olá, não consigo encontrar o sinal "ponto", ele é substituído pelo sinal de "espaço", isso é normal? 
Eu sou "noob" neste campo, seja tolerante.

GG fits your region, you do not have to use hundreds separators, only dozens.

In the international standard: "," is for tens and "." For hundreds.

But if you are going to use scripts, the American standard is required. (Use "." For desenas)

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Ludwic12 said:

Hello, I can't find the "dot" sign, it's replaced by the "space" sign, is that normal? 

Separators depends from your locale.

Thousand separator is dot for German. And space for Russian for example.

4 hours ago, Enyby said:

I have had a very strong "flu" and I have not been able to leave the house. ? but I will think about this.

I still think that it is worth creating an "app" of the forum for work without root and with a 100℅ compatibility with "GG".

What do I mean by this ?.

Many people have compatibility errors in their devices. or when trying to hack your game, the "GG" icon disappears.

99% of upper class people enter their game and buy the pack, gold etc ... Usually people who pirate their games are middle class, lower middle class and low. which logically says that many will not have devices with "high-end" features. and many of them have only 1 "GB" of "RAM" memory which is a problem when using "GG" in a virtual environment. because the system closes it even using level 3 of "prevent the download" and can not be successful in hacking.

it is not about saying "give root access to the device" and solved the problem. These people will not do it because they do not like it.

I would tell them then to "*****" and do not use it hahaha.

but here it is about reaching all kinds of people, with different cultures, ethnic groups, religions and races. so be crazy, psychopaths.

I wonder how much time is lost in downloading each virtual environment (21 apps) and modify it so that it does not have compatibility errors? "105".

and do the same process again, when the developer launches a new update.

perhaps it is not better to have an own "app" and to work a little so it is launched next year, maybe.

The truth is that I am "root" and I do not give a "*****" but it would be good for people who are not "root".

I never thought I would write such a long comment without my own benefit. As I told you before I am a "root" user haha

regards ...... 

1 hour ago, Anonymous1000 said:

I wonder how much time is lost in downloading each virtual environment (21 apps) and modify it so that it does not have compatibility errors? "105".

and do the same process again, when the developer launches a new update.

Actually, not much time at all, as Enyby has mentioned.

On 8/6/2018 at 12:21 PM, Enyby said:

Optimized version only added Debuggable flag and signed with test sign. It is created in tricky way, because Parallel not recompiled normally. So it can be buggy. But nothing changed in code inside it.

Only Manifest.

There is nothing special in creating optimized versions of virtual space apps. The real job was to find a way to fix those "105/106 errors" when using GG inside of virtual spaces. And Enyby has successfully found it.

I just want to tell, that finding a solutions/methods for solving problems is way more valueable thing, because not everyone has enough knowledge and experience for this. On the other hand, only basic understanding of the algorithm is required to be able to use some method for solving a problem. Few people create solutions, many people use them, that's how it works.

21 minutes ago, CmP said:

Actually, not much time at all, as Enyby has mentioned.

There is nothing special in creating optimized versions of virtual space apps. The real job was to find a way to fix those "105/106 errors" when using GG inside of virtual spaces. And Enyby has successfully found it.

I just want to tell, that finding a solutions/methods for solving problems is way more valueable thing, because not everyone has enough knowledge and experience for this. On the other hand, only basic understanding of the algorithm is required to be able to use some method for solving a problem. Few people create solutions, many people use them, that's how it works.

hahaha you do not understand what I mean.

The problem is that your mind does not let you see more.

You are like a pebble in your shoe, that's why there are very few leaders and many followers. or conformist people.

This is a marketing job for the company.

19 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

hahaha you do not understand what I mean

I do understand that you had no imagination about what is changed in optimized versions of virtual space apps, it was like "black box" from your perspective. Now you know, your eyes is opened and you can see that mysterious "black box" is just one line changed in the manifest of the app (no need to thank me).

Also my reply was dedicated to the certain part of your comment, not to the whole comment, so your talk about me not understanding something from what you have written is completely irrelevant.

56 minutes ago, CmP said:

I do understand that you had no imagination about what is changed in optimized versions of virtual space apps, it was like "black box" from your perspective. Now you know, your eyes is opened and you can see that mysterious "black box" is just one line changed in the manifest of the app (no need to thank me).

Also my reply was dedicated to the certain part of your comment, not to the whole comment, so your talk about me not understanding something from what you have written is completely irrelevant.

I understand that he is angry, it is normal when someone intrudes where he has not called. 

I recommend that you read books, to have a better reading comprehension and maybe acquire some intelligence, based on logic

I am 19 years old, maybe you are younger and you lack a certain mental maturity. regards ....

@Anonymous1000, it looks like you've never participated in any kind of discussion, because you clearly don't know, what to do. Instead of analyzing my comments and expressing your thoughts about them, you are writing some (off-topic) stuff about "problems in mind", lack of intelligence, etc. Usually those, who blame everyone about having low level of intelligence, lack the intelligence themselves. I see that you are feeding your ego with these comments, you don't care about the truth. Well, won't disturb you from doing it, but also won't help with it anymore (by continuing to answer your comments). Good luck.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Anonymous1000 said:

I still think that it is worth creating an "app" of the forum for work without root and with a 100℅ compatibility with "GG".

Why so simple? Let's go straight:
I think you need to make your version of Android. Every version of Android. For all the devices that exist in the world. Which will be compatible with GG. Because not all firmware compatible. On huawei, the kernels are broken. And so on.

I think it's great !!!, incredible ..... that has learned not to meddle in discussions that you do not understand. and even more without contributing anything in return.

For that reason when doing business, always talk with the bosses and not with the subalterns.. that prevents business from being damaged.

but it is good sometimes to teach people like you, to stop being so obtrusive. Do not get mad, it's with a lot of respect. @CmP

3 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Why so simple? Let's go straight:
I think you need to make your version of Android. Every version of Android. For all the devices that exist in the world. Which will be compatible with GG. Because not all firmware compatible. On huawei, the kernels are broken. And so on.

is that this is about marketing for the company, for the forum, for the "game guardian" brand. and not to sponsor "apps" of third parties.

look at google: it has its "app" of browser, keyboard, mail, translation ... etc...

• Administrators

Well yes. Compare me with google. This is equivalent: one person who does not get a penny from this, and a world company with hundreds of thousands of employees and billions of dollars in turnover.

2 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Well yes. Compare me with google. This is equivalent: one person who does not get a penny from this, and a world company with hundreds of thousands of employees and billions of dollars in turnover.

I have a lot of respect for you, it has helped me a lot.

But look

Larry Page and Sergey Brin started Google as a university project in January 1996 when they were both students.

and look at the company today, it is a success with everything it has achieved.

Many of the world's largest companies have started from the bottom up and have no investment capital.

Here, the important thing is to think big, have more clients every day. give priority to the "game guardian" brand. that is guaranteed, that people invest and feel very grateful with the brand "game guardian" with the "app"