Enyby

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, HaXTheme said:

So after 4 months no Huawei Phone fix? I mean Wtf I waited 4 months for a Huawei Phone fix but still nothing happened! There isn't even a warning on this website that says that it won't work on Huawei devices 

It's not "us", it's your device/ Huawei... They need to fix the problem

when I use gameguardian on parallel space it tells me that it is not optimized and that I have to install another version of gameguardian. you can help me thanks, I've tried different but nothing

Edited by Rotces

Why is GG not inputted to Playstore, if there is a ban it might be able to change its name and function temporarily after it is installed on the device it might be able to input certain scripts and turn into hack tools like power ranger, you know what I mean ???

Hey folks, I am having issue with setting maximum value for Dword, Word, Byte, Qword. For example when i want to change Dword from 432 to max i get negativ value. Maximum value i can set is a half of it so for Dword it is 2147483648

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Speedhack had a Critical Bug! It stops my character but still moving, controls stuck but animations is still working

d*** broke my match

@Enyby

GameGuardian 8.68.0

Speedhack had a Critical Bug! It stops my character but still moving, controls stuck but animations is still working

d*** broke my game!

Pls fix it ASAP thanks