Enyby

Suggestion :
allow us to save setting for game other than default value on "SELECT MEMORY RANGE" feature

it is kinda bothering me that I have to change that everytime I select a new process/application to be scanned because everytime we select new process /apps whatever you call it the value return to default

I would love if GG had a button to save setting that apply globally for all process not just that particular

thank you very much

best regard

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Razgod1 said:

install second copy of gg to hack games 32 bit in 64 bit virtual space

On first run GG reinstall itself with random name. Before that it ask you about install mode. You must select appropriate one. If you need few variants - install GG few times.

scr_1533520163.jpg

• Administrators

You must use latest GG, and run it on 64-bit device.

You provide too small amount info for any advice.

You must tell GG version, device info. And record video from first run GG after install.

Download .apk from this site. record video how to you install it and make first run.

• Administrators

If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).