Enyby

Game Guardian doesn't work on my device Huawei Nova 2i/Huawei Mate 10 Lite Oreo i tried to change the value but it did nothing no effect at all(still in same value) so can you guys get the app support for my device plsss??? 

how to modify memories of any game?

how to modify memories B  of any game?

The update really fixed the error of closing the game, until the GG stopped closing from nowhere.

However it has a bug, when forcing game stop gg continues believing that the game is open.
Not displaying the menu asking to restart the game.
And manually restarting the game, the GG continues in the old session.

I do not know if it's just me that's happening, but I've tested it several times and all tests arrive at the same result.
Release 8.61.3

Ps .: Translated from Pt using Google Translate.

Pss .: Many thanks for the #GameGuardian project

@Enyby you're right. I kept testing. the GG I was using was in Parallel Space, and there was this error. however in VirtualXposed this error did not occur.

Thank you for the help. not only here, your old answers to other users already helped me a lot.

On 7/11/2018 at 11:19 PM, Enyby said:

@Eduardo28 look like bug in your kernel because all work for me as before. System call 'kill' is broken, so current behaivour is better from old one.