Enyby

• Administrators

Nox looks very bad, because it allocates huge amounts of memory where they are unnecessary, which leads to unnecessary search slowdowns.

In the continuation of this topic, I can add that now, these amounts of memory are very clearly visible right in the interface of the application:

scr_1501494403.jpgscr_1501494146.jpg

In addition, I can note that on the nox this memory is not "empty", according to fast signs. So, it will be constantly scanned at every search.
However, if the game is based on C code, and the correct values are not in the java heap, then you can not use these regions, which will speed up the search by calling Nox with other emulators using this parameter.

If you take real values, then on the droid, 11.34 MB was scanned, with a standard set of regions. On the nox  - 574.27 MB.
At the same time on a droid 64.91 MB was quickly recognized as an "empty" memory, and skipped. And on the nox - only 6.21 MB.
Differences in the speed of search will be appropriate. Slower around 5 times.

Autopause game settings is inconsistent. Any help?

Doesn't matter though :v just asking hehe

Edited by Aufar_R
Doesn't matter though, hehe.

6 minutes ago, zindy said:

can u tell me why the latest GG version is not  work auto pause in game but if i use GG v 8.12 work fine but i can't execute .lua script in there..???

In the latest app, Speedhack needs some time to load.

Install the latest version, try the speed hack (for example, set it to 60, more or less doesn't matter, in a game), wait 5-10 seconds.

If still didn't worked, provide a log

• Administrators
1 hour ago, zindy said:

can u tell me why the latest GG version is not  work auto pause in game but if i use GG v 8.12 work fine but i can't execute .lua script in there..???

For me all work:

If this not work for you - record video with issue.

Autopause game settings is inconsistent. Any help?

Doesn't matter though :v just asking hehe

What?

after 10 sec in game crisis action i will get this notice, but if i use GG v.8.12.0 im not get the problem..??

Show logcat from both versions 8.12.0 and 8.30.0.

4 minutes ago, Enyby said:

What?

Sometimes the game doesn't pause when I open the UI. But thankfully, after 8.30.0 update I only encountered this thing once in Monday. Just strange.....

@Enyby Can I post a request here?

If it's possible, it would be nice if you can add a feature that locks GG floating icon position. I always set the icon to totally transparent and I often misplace the icon accidentally.

Another one, can you add option for the speedhack panel to be disabled?

Thank you.

On 3/6/2012 at 6:23 AM, d2dyno said:

GameGuardian

Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+

GameGuardian Features Summary

• Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, AMIDuOS, Windroy, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
  • Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+) and Nougat (7+).
  • Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators.  Also supports 32-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
  • Search feature: encrypted values.
  • Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
  • Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches
  • Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches
  • Modify all search results at once
  • Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
  • App locale for over 90 languages
  • And, much, much more

Notes:

Credit:

• @d2dyno - Owner, lead designer, project management.
  • @Enyby - Lead coder, project management.
  • @Trasd - Technical consultant, project management.
  • @Aqua - Creator (retired).

Can you tell me about how to download this apk?