Enyby

• Moderators

If I found an area in memory with multiple hex pointers, instead of editing 1 hex pointer at a time to match a nearby group of hex pointers, I can mass replace them all. 

Then if it changes, good... 

If not, I want to revert them and try a different section. 

For me it's a "neater" way to mass edit values, but if it doesn't give correct results, I am stuck with the change or close game and try again elsewhere. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Enyby said:

@NoFear Maybe in future we replace 'revert' feature with 'undo/redo' feature with support for copy memory.

That would be good. 

Not crucial,but would be helpful .

Really Great! But is there any possibility to get gg speed hack working on 7.0 art?bcause i play a game that doesn't work speed hack for Android version Above 5.0 fixing it would make a loooooooot of us happy.thx for supporting.

• Administrators

What's New in Version 8.27.2   

• Improved UI.
  • UI fixes.
  • Fixed crashes.
  • Updated translations.

scr_1499643250.jpg

We also make alternative download link. See note on main download page:

If you are experiencing issues while trying to download this file, use this link: https://gameguardian.net/apk

Hey am having hard time getting this thing on my pc..  the rooting is so com plicated and frustrating.. can anyone add me on line and walk step to steps with me please?... that would be awesome ..

• Moderators

@Enyby

Feature request :

The change address feature in the saved list, I believe this is only using hex to change address... 

Can it be changed to use hex and byte? 

For hex just put h at end and without h would be byte? 

Since almost everything else in memory navigation I feel is byte focused. Just sometimes a value that is nearby I can quickly see it is only 12bytes, I'm not as quick switching to hex :p

Thank you in advance. :)

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Enyby said:

I do not understand. Hex and byte is different things like door and cow.

I know they are different, 

In grouped searching, you use bytes as range, not hex. To change address you use hex not bytes. 

Can bytes also be used to change address, not just hex?

I have a suggestion.

I have used cheat engine in PC.

When you search and find some results, cheat engine colors some values green instead of normal black.

It is said that cheat engine suspects that, the green values are most likely to be the value you are looking for.

In some games, the final result can't be less than 5 or 10 values,  that 1 is real and others are fake, wich by editing the fake value the game either crashes or detects you as a cheater, and odds of editing the fake value instead of real value is high.

I Faced this situations on PC and cheat engine made a value green (so that means it suspects that one is the one we are looking for) and that solved the problem for me many times.

I would be glad to have it on GameGuardian too, as many games these days using this trick and by trial-and-error either the game crashes or you get banned or game resets.

Trial-and-error is also a bit tedious.

Edited by Backlift