Enyby

@d2dyno @Enyby

Hello from Cuba. I was wondering if you can add the stock downloader of android to the app to update it from the same dialog update.

Example

NEW wersion available:

[Changelog]

Button--- Cancel !! Button ----Visit Page !!  Button-- Update Now

It would be very nice and easy!!

Edited by JPRO

@d2dyno @Enyby

Wow no explanations?

I started to translate GG to SPANISH I almost finish, tomorow i will finish it complete.LOOK, Im  cub.madrax

It has NO ERRORS I know what Im doing.

Do you know AoB that CheatEngine for windows has to search an then create list wich search every time the app starts for the new address of the value.

Find it.

• Administrators

We need show ads on download page for pay for server. No direct download. You must go to forum and watch ads.

21 minutes ago, JPRO said:

I started to translate GG to SPANISH

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/7544-if-you-want-to-add-a-new-translation-or-improve-an-existing-one/

22 minutes ago, JPRO said:

Do you know AoB that CheatEngine for windows has to search an then create list wich search every time the app starts for the new address of the value.

Find it.

Currently we do not support any automation. But you can search manually in group search AoB.

Hi guys. I used GG with Fifa Mobile on S3 Neo with rooted Cyanogen on Android 5.1.1 and Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML with rooted stock 6.0.1 and it always worked well. 

Now by now fifa mobile has been updated and Gg works only on S3 Neo while I have the message in the pic when I try to accelerate the game on Zenfone. One friend of mine has the same problem on LG G3 with rooted stock while no problem on S2 with rooted slim. How can we do? Thanks. 

Screenshot_20170519-015344.jpg

22 hours ago, Enyby said:

@LuCiolla90

Install this version. If it freeze - disable one by one timers in intercept timers and try work. Before each try need restart game.

Without some timers game must work need enable all others - maybe it work for you.

GameGuardian.git_signed.apk

I installed this version, start gg, start fifa, selected fifa and changed the speed...everything worked without changing intercept timers: how can it be possible?

Thank you so much.