Enyby

5 hours ago, Fair47 said:

Is it possible to modify #8 ball pool coins with this update?

Anyone tested?

I think the answer is "NO".

Game Guardian cannot hack 8 ball pool's coins

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Fair47 said:

I think the answer is "NO".

Game Guardian cannot hack 8 ball pool's coins

Is not the app that can't, it's the user. Game Guardian is as powerful as the person using it makes it. Hack the coins in the game will most likely get you banned instantly, making it a complete waste of time to attempt to hack. 

1 hour ago, shashwatpathak said:

@d2dyno I tried using gg on nfsnl version 2.1.1 and it doesn't work. Guess what... There are no videos available for the ways to use the latest version of gg too.

Please help sir. I need help with regards to NFS No Limits.

Videos don't need to release for every iteration of GG. It's not like a complete overhaul of the app. And the new features that get added, Enyby has been great for providing a video/images showing how to use the new features. 

On 3/6/2012 at 6:23 AM, d2dyno said:

GameGuardian

Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+

GameGuardian Features Summary

• Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, AMIDuOS, Windroy, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
  • Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+) and Nougat (7+).
  • Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators.  Also supports 32-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
  • Search feature: encrypted values.
  • Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
  • Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches
  • Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches
  • Modify all search results at once
  • Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
  • App locale for over 90 languages
  • And, much, much more

Notes:

Credit:

• @d2dyno - Owner, lead designer, project management.
  • @Enyby - Lead coder, project management.
  • @Trasd - Technical consultant, project management.
  • @Aqua - Creator (retired).

Ples fix for floating window on setting hanphone.. 

Please fix for UI game guardian on widged

Screenshot_20170502-004721.png

Edited by Aliem

@Enyby please help me out to understand the working of gg app for NFS No Limits because the latest app of gg is not helping make any modifications to NFS No Limits.

All the videos on YouTube are not helping, cash hack, gold hack, VIP points hack nothing works.

Please suggest what to do.

Hi @Enyby, awesome work on these updates, but in he latest two updates i couldn't use speedhack, when i long press on gg icon it vibrates but nothing happens, anyways logcat & region log included here

Thanks

Game guardian suddenly close while playing crisis action, my guardian game setting is a search filter of 10,000, stop the game automatically yes. There is a solution so as not to suddenly close?