Enyby

• Administrators

No. It is just temp file in shared memory. It is normal and not connected with defend.

And you can not get normal .so file because in memory .so files stored in special way. It is not same file as on disk. .so file (any ELF file if be exact) loaded partially, linked and so on. It is mean if you dump .so from memory it is not valid executable ELF file.

14 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No. It is just temp file in shared memory. It is normal and not connected with defend.

And you can not get normal .so file because in memory .so files stored in special way. It is not same file as on disk. .so file (any ELF file if be exact) loaded partially, linked and so on. It is mean if you dump .so from memory it is not valid executable ELF file.

thats exact problem i encountered. so is missing last few bytes at the end so is not valid. do you know a method to overcome this problem?

• Administrators

It is not missed bytes. .so load to memory specially. And it can have relocations.

Shortly speaking - you can not get .so file from memory dump because not all info from file stored in memory. It is enough for debug or investigate but bot enough for build valid ELF file.

Useless unless you apply the offset from the new instance on them. I appreciate your help and great job on your app, I use it every day.

Is it the .xml in shared_prefs?

• Administrators

It is empty. Nothing check.

You collect it in wrong way. Follow instructions by my link above.

Try different tools for collect logcat if some of them not work or produce empty or small log.