Enyby

plz add Deep search mode so that people can hack damage and hp in some games (as I trying to hack damage and hp in Oh my hero!)

there is an app Sb game hacker that can do this. but game guardian cannot

plz update the app

thanks!

13 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Explain what mean this deep mode in detail. How it work, what it do and so on.

Sb= server based. He's asking for a server based game hacking ability. But unfortunately it's not really a thing. Noone that can hack server based games is going to waste their time making something like that.

As long as all the data is stored and validated on the server and the client is simply displaying the info and passing the commands over - no. There might be some wiggle room in how the network packets are constructed - but thats a design flaw not a hacking exploit.

The tools available to you are:

sniff the incoming data and look at the call payloads

sniff the outgoing data and look at the call payloads

modify the incoming data

modify the outgoing data

If you modifying the incoming (to your phone) data then your game might end up displaying more of whatever you hacked but the server still knows. When you try to spend it, the server will fail the validate the command.

Hacking the outbound packets might help you if the server ever listens to the client. Well constructed games do not. We assume every client is hacked and act accordingly. At most, the server will reject the commands after it tries to process them.

There are a few things you can do to the packets that might cause issues. I won't get into the details but you might be able to trip an overflow if you play with the right toys. However it is highly doubtful that would be helpful to you. Odds are you'd just corrupt some game data. That is really easy to detect since all those calls are logged. So it would be patched quickly.

Edited by vexh1990
More in depth explaination

On 3/2/2017 at 10:46 PM, Enyby said:

Explain what mean this deep mode in detail. How it work, what it do and so on.

have you tried SBG?

i used to use it when i was using a device with KitKat but now i am using Marshmallow so it is not working any more

by Deep search I mean search for deeper values such as price and properties of an item (attack values, HP values...)

you can watch this video (hacking damage and hp in Oh my heroes! with Game Killer - the same way with SB) to get more infor.

I have tried to do the same with GG but there is no result found

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, TigerYA said:

I mean search for deeper values

How? Explain in detail how it work.

I see this mode in SBGH. But I do not know how it work.

53 minutes ago, TigerYA said:

I have tried to do the same with GG but there is no result found

You try GG and GK with same time and same game run and GG nothing found but GK does?

Or you try another game version on another android version and GG not "work" "same" as GK with old version on old android? In this case many things can be changed in game and android - compare it is not legit.

On 26/02/2017 at 11:44 PM, Enyby said:

What's New in Version 8.19.0   

• Rewritten speedhack.
  • Improved installer.
  • Update translations.
  • Fixed daemon crashes on some x86 firmwares.

Hi, every update starting with this one my apps crash when i try to use the speed hack, every update until 8.18.0 works fine but after that none work, i am on stock nougat and my phone is oneplus 3T, please help.