Enyby

• Administrators

What's New in Version 8.17.0   

• Added a hexadecimal converter.
  • Added a live view of the values in the offset calculator.
  • Added support for running from external storage.
  • Improved installer.
  • Improved UI.
  • Updated translations.

scr_1486947526.jpg

scr_1486947546.jpg

scr_1486947595.jpg

scr_1486947645.jpg

• Administrators
On 2/10/2017 at 1:58 PM, Gaming666 said:

I am a OnePlus 3 user and updated the firmware to Nougat. From there onwards, I am not able to start GG it says to "fix it". I tried that and rebooted my device. But I was not able to get past that "Fix it" screen. Then I tried by manually setting the switch=0 command and rebooted. Still no success.

Note: I was able to perform tasks on my older version. This problem started after I updated to nougat. 

I'm on a OnePlus 3T and have not ever seen this issue. Are you on the stock OOS ROM, or a custom ROM?

On 2/11/2017 at 1:56 AM, alansete said:

I can't seem to download GameGuardian, whenever I click download it says

Sorry, you caught this error when I was doing some necessary, though gruesome DB maintenance. It affected only our downloads system for a little while in the early hours of the day. I'm sorry you had to experience this. Please let me know if you're still seeing this error.

• I did a grouped search and then did a fuzzy unchanged value and it does changed instead and changed does unchanged only the first time then it goes back to normal.
  • Sometimes when I remove a single address (trashcan beside the value type and memory region) after I did a search it takes a longer than usual to remove
  • In the memory editor when I tap on an address it takes longer than usual and then shows me -1 instead of the value that it really is. Tapping on it around 2 times then shows me the right value.
  • I had these problems in the latest version and 8.16.0.
  • Device is a Nexus 6, using a custom rom (Chroma 6.0.1)

• Administrators

I think source of all problems is slow access to process memory. After each delete need reload search results. And slow access cause lags on load results. Same things with load value in memory editor. UI wait 500 ms and after that cancel wait and show -1 as value.

I think this is firmware related issue.

• Moderators

@Enyby

This might be very picky of me... 

But when I am going to do a group search and push ';'

The built in keyboard moves. 

I understand keeping justified center vertically, maybe with group search, the top part expands up only so the keys don't move while typing. 

Here is video sample.