16 2.96%
18 2.04%
15 0.71%
25 0.34%
24 0.23%
10 0.06%
13 0.01%

5 hours ago, astralkill00 said:

Please add a feature that can disable the security system in an application so you can edit all values in that game. or do you have an idea how to?

I think he would've already put this in if he could.

Not sure if it's the right place to report or if already been reported (tried reading the last 4-5 pages of the thread), sorry...

Version 8.12.0 worked great with Android 7.0.0 (Nexus 6) but is experiencing drawing issues (main startup screen not disappearing once start button is clicked) as well as selected app hard freezing randomly after updating to Android 7.1.1. Seems to happen even if no speed hack is being applied (speed hack causes almost instant freezing though).

Thanks for all your work.

Edited by rub1k
Clarity

Please Read Carefully

Someone should add a feature for ex. You can search values with only the specific Data Types you preferred.

I.E. Auto Search with only Dword, Word,Byte,Float data types will only be displayed when you searched because most games I played only use the following Data Types above.

If there was an option to disable for ex. Qword is disabled temporarily to better fasten the searching results.

I used Game Killer and only 4 Data Types suite my needs, even if my android speed is slow. The searching speed is unbelievable sadly my 5.1+ is not supported and GK is not updated anymore so I was wondering if this feature can be implemented. Thanks for reading this far ahead.

• Administrators

1. We can not optimize search for every set of types. It means all unoptimized search MUST be slow as Auto. Does not matter disable you something or not.

Yes, it can be little faster but in general cases changes can be not significant.

Another types like single Dword, single Float and so on is optimized. And its search faster. We have 92 search function for first search and 132 search function for refine search. All of them is optimized for speed.

Full set of functions can be more wider. ~ 2^7*5 > 500. We can not allow this.

But we have plans for allow select any set of types for search. It can be slow but it can be allowed in future.

2. What about GameKiller - it is work on Android 5.1 and it updated 14 days ago. Use it.

• Moderators
On 10/24/2016 at 5:37 PM, Enyby said:

@Enyby

1st the inability to delete quotes on mobile device...  Lol. 

2nd

Can a feature be added to where something notes what memory range a value came from?  With newer games and high graphics, a single "unknown" scan can take a long time (even using RAM). 

Once I find a few useful values, would be nice to know what range they fell under, so all scans moving forward on the game would only be the correct memory range. Saving LOADS of time and results. 

Thanks in advanced, your #1 GG user :p - NoFear

• Administrators

1. I know. Write to @d2dyno

2. We have plans about that. Now I worked for refine ordered group search.

But you must understand regions can be different marked on different firmwares and kernels. For example in video you can say - use only Anonymous regions but for some users need use Malloc region. It is happens not often but can be.

You are welcome.